verywell

Feb 2, 2019
i'm gonna be honest, I tried playing this game but the writing seemed really off. The dialogues were like AI talking to each other.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

davidlonn9

May 29, 2024
Can someone share the gameplay save?

I finished the 0.5.1.2 version months ago but lost save data now

thank you very much

Ryanisswag

Feb 8, 2024
I got it on my mac and use parallels to run it as windows but it lags like crazy for me and my mac acc started overheating and hyperventilating for the first time T_T. seems like a good game so i wanna run it, any tips or possible solutions or is the game good for only windows?

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I got it on my mac and use parallels to run it as windows but it lags like crazy for me and my mac acc started overheating and hyperventilating for the first time T_T. seems like a good game so i wanna run it, any tips or possible solutions or is the game good for only windows?
The game is a little heavy on the resources but only the first time. After the assets are loaded, the CPU should stabilize. Donno if you have laptop or desktop, but this isn't game issue.

You need to maintain your computer, change thermal paste and/or clean from dust inside.

lordfrosty

Sep 14, 2022
Parallels adds some extra overhead... YioruYioru once gave some instructions for playing on Mac which works for me on latest macOS (kinda wish he'd package it this way each release to save everyone time, nudge nudge):

Reactions: Ryanisswag

mgamercz

Jun 30, 2022
This game and it's developer are just something else , love the references , and i also love to see , that the developer is also fellow shitposter. Only question is , where can i get link to the OST ?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Liked the demo of Luna Od. When should we expect a non-demo playable version?
Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to release it at some point in August, but I don't know if I'll be able to release the first version in August, so I'll say it will be launched at some point this year.

I'm currently working on Ashley update 0.5.5, and I'll only get back to work on Luna as soon as I release version 0.5.5, I have a lot planned, and I want to put everything I can into the first version of the game.

new1.png

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to release it at some point in August, but I don't know if I'll be able to release the first version in August, so I'll say it will be released sometime this year.

I'm currently working on Ashley update 0.5.5, and I'll only get back to work on Luna as soon as I release version 0.5.5, I have a lot planned, and I want to put everything I can into the first version of the game.

View attachment 3759779
The tits on the sunglasses are a phenomenal touch. 10/10 would stare again.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes