Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yeah it's not my money, because I'm smart enough not to use patreon lol Tell you what, I'll start feeling sorry for these guys when they get off that lazy ass chair and get a real life job 9 - 5 or in my case 6-12am work doing some hard ass work for peanuts, but mostly experience. There's jobs available they just too dignified to do the shit jobs, because they have coding skills yet not good enough to work for a company? lol kids these days have it good with the internet.
I worked HVAC for over a decade, and you know what I never did? Disparaged someone for having an "easier" job. Get over yourself. Your not special because your job is hard labor. You're just as bad as the Karens who yell and complain at the Mcdonalds cashier, while also using the service they provide.

artax12

Dec 6, 2022
just find an old version of the game, buy rpg maker mv and develop a patch, and stfu. it's not that hard.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
just find an old version of the game, buy rpg maker mv and develop a patch, and stfu. it's not that hard.
I mean if your going to pick at people like then then your missing the J at the start of your sentance, the "and" after the , isn't needed and your missing a double space after the "." with the "it's" needing it's own capital letter. It's not that hard...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I worked HVAC for over a decade, and you know what I never did? Disparaged someone for having an "easier" job. Get over yourself. Your not special because your job is hard labor. You're just as bad as the Karens who yell and complain at the Mcdonalds cashier, while also using the service they provide.
Must be a millennial, those lazy fuckers lol
Oh side note I aint no karen, I have problem with people stealing hard earned people's money and being all like lazy by getting rich online, and then in your face accepting the money for staying in platform but changing your game or censoring it, instead of moving to a non woke platform that doesn't give a shit how you make your money and won't force you to change your art for money or for staying on a platform. Fuck sake use X they are free and you can advertise your game how you want.

The reason I don't spend money is because of people that change their shit for money, or unfinished product, none of it is worth it.

Last edited:

artax12

Dec 6, 2022
I mean if your going to pick at people like then then your missing the J at the start of your sentance, the "and" after the , isn't needed and your missing a double space after the "." with the "it's" needing it's own capital letter. It's not that hard...
Ah yes, Grammar. the refuge of the witless

Must be a millennial, those lazy fuckers lol
Oh side note I aint no karen, I have problem with people stealing hard earned people's money and being all like lazy by getting rich online, and then in your face accepting the money for staying in platform but changing your game or censoring it, instead of moving to a non woke platform that doesn't give a shit how you make your money and won't force you to change your art for money or for staying on a platform. Fuck sake use X they are free and you can advertise your game how you want.

The reason I don't spend money is because of people that change their shit for money, or unfinished product, none of it is worth it.
Again. He had it on another platform but most users don't use that.
The dev chose patreon because Money, and that's the way business is done. Payment service fuck Platforms,Platforms fuck devs, and devs fuck customers because rules change. You think devs want to erase hard work just cause?
It's hard,annoying and frustrating.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Ah yes, Grammar. the refuge of the witless

Again. He had it on another platform but most users don't use that.
The dev chose patreon because Money, and that's the way business is done. Payment service fuck Platforms,Platforms fuck devs, and devs fuck customers because rules change. You think devs want to erase hard work just cause?
It's hard,annoying and frustrating.
They are too lazy to find other services, that do exist the way they want them, just so happens the popular ones are bought out by woke companies these days, that try to force your hand to change the way games are made, this is unacceptable. I would rather stop giving patreon my time, than have them dictate what goes in my games, wouldn't you agree?

Oct 18, 2020
I had hopes that the slime would be the best partner in the game lol. So much potential there.... especially with the female slime when you beat that boss lol.... sooooooo many possibilities for great content lol.

The female pirate... I honestly thought she'd become a crew member and I'd use her to the hearts content... >.> and involve the slime.... and maybe other npcs... and do amazing stuff together.... and take over the world...

ZZZ Light Ning ZZZ

Apr 29, 2024
Yioru can made a whip that she equips with a weapon, not strong, but the objective is whenever Ashley its with whip and guard outfit or the sex variation she can play the sadist with the prisoner in the Green King Castle. I think in this sex scene because the way she reacts one say put him in his place.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashkatchemall25
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes