Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
lol what's this now? Did the developer censor it some more? The way I see it, why can't you create a product, keep it's original intent, then if you want to change things, create a new game and change it in that. Come on common sense man. Personally I'm not into beast stuff or monsters, but I don't endorse changing or censoring of the product in it's original form.
He did it to keep the game on patreon.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Bah, the game got boring now, the dev sacrificed everything that made the game stand above other corruption games, just to please patreon policies.
Ding ding now you got it. Perhaps the woke virus infected it at some point. Best way to fight against this is to not support patreon full stop. They will move it and don't support the game unless they change it back to it's original state.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Patreon seems to be infected these days, what with law changing them. If it were me I would not let anyone influence my game, and move it somewhere else.
That's VERY easy to say when it's not your $1500 a month that's being threatened. I'm not a big fan of patreons BS either, but I'm not gonna judge someone whose livelihood is threatened like that. (Game probably should have started on substar, though. Then all of this could have been avoided.)

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Lol, lmao. You never played the game actually, did you? :KEK:
A strike and a miss(that means you are mistaken in your guess, VERY mistaken), yes I did play the game, in fact I played it from the very first time it was uploaded here in f95, back when the battle system resembled that of Chrono Triger.

This game used to have it all, from "dwarves" to beastiality to anything your kink might have been, at first the dev in order to comply with Patreon policies removed the "dwarves" leaving NPC that looked like grown ass men in their mid twenties act like "dwarves" and get away with only something "dwarves" would because you can attribute it to them being to naïve and mischievous to understand what they are doing. And made the MC seem just like a corrupt slut from the get go. (I assume that the dev will change that).

Then the dev removed any trace of bestiality, because Patreon, afterwards he removed any monsters that can suggest bestiality like centaurs. Turning it from a game that had variety in its "content" into a boring milk toast corruption game full of humans and humanoid monsters that bear no animalistic properties, and perhaps an amorphous slime here and there. And that content I can find in most corruption games easily.

The point is that this game was going to be one of the great Hentai games of its genre, and because the Dev had to cave in to Patreon demands time and time again, it ended up being a "meh" kind of game, something lackluster that you can encounter once every couple of months if not weeks in the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monki0

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
That's VERY easy to say when it's not your $1500 a month that's being threatened. I'm not a big fan of patreons BS either, but I'm not gonna judge someone whose livelihood is threatened like that. (Game probably should have started on substar, though. Then all of this could have been avoided.)
I understand the WHY, he did it, but it must also be understood that, when someone makes a game and people like what they see and start financing it, they did so because they liked what they were seeing as is.
If I begin making a great corruption RPG game with certain elements, and remove said elements (even if it's because you feel part of your livelihood is being threatened) I betray the trust of those that financed me.

And it's not like these patreon limitation couldn't be circumvented if the dev wanted it.
There are many game devs in patreon especially for the incest category who bypass such limitations all the time with unofficial patches.
The dev could use conventional "placeholder" images and terms, on the Patreon version and upload a free/unofficial "patch" in another place, like this site here under a different moniker. I doubt that Patreon will shut him down for an unofficial patch that's not tied to him.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
And it's not like these patreon limitation couldn't be circumvented if the dev wanted it.
There are many game devs in patreon especially for the incest category who bypass such limitations all the time with unofficial patches.
Doesn't matter if a game uses an unofficial patch, if it's obvious the intent is incest, it gets banned. Games that haven't gotten the boot are getting lucky that no one's reported them. (Unless you're Summertime Saga, then it seems you get special treatment.)
The dev could use conventional "placeholder" images and terms, on the Patreon version and upload a free/unofficial "patch" in another place, like this site here under a different moniker. I doubt that Patreon will shut him down for an unofficial patch that's not tied to him.
They can, and will ban you for this. As stated above, intent matters. A lot.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ding ding now you got it. Perhaps the woke virus infected it at some point. Best way to fight against this is to not support patreon full stop. They will move it and don't support the game unless they change it back to it's original state.
Funny you claim it's due to "woke" when its really the payment systems run by conservative leaning people who don't want to see anything other than vanilla type things, and soon they'll try to make that harder to find.

Patreon is just following along with the financial arms that allow the money to flow in, rather than push back and stop the subtle and second hand policing of what some consider "objectionable" content.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Doesn't matter if a game uses an unofficial patch, if it's obvious the intent is incest, it gets banned. Games that haven't gotten the boot are getting lucky that no one's reported them. (Unless you're Summertime Saga, then it seems you get special treatment.)

They can, and will ban you for this. As stated above, intent matters. A lot.
Incest is the last thing you should worry about. I think Patreon got all hot and bothered by gnomes here. You see, they're racist, and when they see a gnome they think it's a child, and keep treating it as a child. And they're promoting that racism, forcing us all to think the same or leave.

When they see a flat-chested girl, they start imagining a schoolgirl and how they screw her, how she says all the stuff like "mister it's illegal, mister pwease!". So they prohibit flat chests due to their own sick fantasy being out of control.

Also, when they see a dog, all they can think of is about fucking the said dog. While it's a choice for some people, Patreon can't stand that, and actively search for fuckable dogs in games. They're really agitated about animals...

Now incest though, it's all fine, as long as it's your STEP-mom. Probably because they're foot-fetishists, and at the word step they think of their step-sister stepping all over their chastity-locked micropenis. But when you say "mom", all they can think of is their mom spanking them for saying that she should move out. Not because they wish to live alone, no - it's because when they see their mom, they think about impregnating her and her giving birth to abominations. :HideThePain: (y)

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Well I've lost a cpuple of hours on this just to find out the beast tag is invaild now. think you could ask the site to drop the tag?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so I did a search to see if this was asked and couldn't find anything. Its really annoying that you can't (from what I can tell) pause the passage of time. I hit esc and go into the menu and leave it for awhile and she still goes through food and drink(gets hungry and thirsty) and sleepy. Is there a way to pause time if you don't want to have to exit the game to take a break? Its just dumb if you can't.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
As far as I know, no but being hungy and needing a drink only really matters if your in a fight and still only really if your not leveled or got the gear. so just have some stuff for when your going into combat and your fine to without. Unless the harder mode changes it

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
As far as I know, no but being hungy and needing a drink only really matters if your in a fight and still only really if your not leveled or got the gear. so just have some stuff for when your going into combat and your fine to without. Unless the harder mode changes it
Thank you for the information, I have food and drink its just mostly annoying for her to keep complaining about it but I guess if there is really no downside most of the time I will just ignore it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Funny you claim it's due to "woke" when its really the payment systems run by conservative leaning people who don't want to see anything other than vanilla type things, and soon they'll try to make that harder to find.

Patreon is just following along with the financial arms that allow the money to flow in, rather than push back and stop the subtle and second hand policing of what some consider "objectionable" content.
Everything these days is blamed on woke, so why not lol smart thing to do would be don't support patreon simple as. Besides as someone stated above the woke mind virus has infected patreon too. All hail steller blade muthfuckaz lol

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah it's not my money, because I'm smart enough not to use patreon lol Tell you what, I'll start feeling sorry for these guys when they get off that lazy ass chair and get a real life job 9 - 5 or in my case 6-12am work doing some hard ass work for peanuts, but mostly experience. There's jobs available they just too dignified to do the shit jobs, because they have coding skills yet not good enough to work for a company? lol kids these days have it good with the internet.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Well the jokes on patreon+woke+game developers who still follow patreon. I still fapped to gnomes mounting tall women! lol

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes