Bogobogo0696

Mar 4, 2024
Check if Ashley asked George for help.

if not, I apologize for the problem, and in the next version it will be corrected.

I leave here a save file where you can continue the game.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SAVE FILE.

If you can send me your save file so I can analyze it, I would appreciate it very much.
The link for save file is not working , I played it till we reach to the purple queen in the desert but now when downloaded latest version I lost all the progress

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Can anyone please give the save
Just use mtool and cheat in gold. He has the cg room set up to where you can literally buy cg scenes with gold. I don't think it has everything though iirc, so you gotta find the non-cg room stuff on your own.

Ihop72

Aug 18, 2022
Hello,

i've talked to the guys on Buu island to try to get the cursed bone for the throne, but they haven't had anything for me to take from them. How do i get the cursed bone?

CM_Br

Sep 12, 2023
I have a suggestion, when the affinity for a boyfriend reaches 0, the relationship should automatically be terminated

Reactions: Yuie32

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
update052.png
Ashley The Pirate v0.5.2 Available for the Public!

DOWNLOAD DRIVE

DOWNLOAD MEGA

-NPC Bug fixed

NEWS

-New Animation

-3 new ships on the map to battle and interact with.

-New Ship system which adds the possibility of recruiting 3 npcs to the ship. (The Npcs available to recruit will be listed inside the ship.)

-Events with Npcs recruited

-New Npcs added in some places.

-Mesa and Muni Island there will be a new event that will give Ashley a sword.

-Some errors and bugs fixed.

(The New Animation is exclusive of the ship almost all companions and the new npc recruits will have the new scene)

damue151

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 3487832
Ashley The Pirate v0.5.2 Available for the Public!

DOWNLOAD DRIVE
Download Drive

DOWNLOAD MEGA
Download Mega

-NPC Bug fixed

NEWS

-New Animation

-3 new ships on the map to battle and interact with.

-New Ship system which adds the possibility of recruiting 3 npcs to the ship. (The Npcs available to recruit will be listed inside the ship.)

-Events with Npcs recruited

-New Npcs added in some places.

-Mesa and Muni Island there will be a new event that will give Ashley a sword.

-Some errors and bugs fixed.

(The New Animation is exclusive of the ship almost all companions and the new npc recruits will have the new scene)
wow!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes