YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
lunaoddsseynewV72.png
scn1.png lunam2.png

Luna Oddssey Demo V7

DOWNLOAD DRIVE

DOWNLOAD MEGA

This demo features new animations and new events.
This is just a demo, for testing and feedback, so don't consider it the first version.
if you find any bugs or anything like that please let me know!

please i don't want to receive reviews with scores or have a thread for the demo, it's still in the early stages of development.

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
please i don't want to receive reviews with scores or have a thread for the demo, it's still in the early stages of development.
Lol yeah, i remember how people like to put 1 star on demo for having too little, and then never remove it with newer versions. And since F95 doesn't display that they did it for older version, it just stays there, casting suspicion on the game for new people.

Reactions: SpiritCookie
Dec 29, 2018
Is there any benefit for becoming wanted?

btw sorry for only remembering this, I played casually and forgot to write down what I found but here's what I found:
- Christmas town has bugs where barman says "you already worked today" even though it's not the case and I have slept a night
- Working with Santa sometimes doesn't work and you get paid straightaway instead of actually working (which is actually nice for scenes you have already seen and should be the same for every job in every town)
- It's possible to visit the pyramid and get the vase before talking to the genie, but the dialogue is the same as if I had, so I get dialogue that makes no sense since I never spoke to him and it skips that content entirely.
- it's unclear when you can go about without a bra or panties, you just try over and over, without any indication from Ashley (maybe a dialogue box saying "I can't go out without a bra" when you try to remove it?)
- It's unclear what "desire" and "corruption" are and "corruption" only appears in info boxes but not in the stats menu.
- stats menu loads too slow.
- fast travel works even though Ashley refuses to travel at night because it's dangerous, but there is no reason why? (other than map not available in night skin and some towns not having day/night cycle)
- Forgiving Ashley's Sins is too easy and confusing. I think it should only return to some amount of desire and not 0, and maybe apply some hidden status that prevent her from doing stuff, would be a more interesting mechanic.
- Combat is too easy with enemies getting distracted all the time. I suggest making it clear what clothes are "distracting" and what are not, and also even though I chose hard mode, it's very easy with fatigue, hunger and thirst not really having an impact other than text boxes. I would suggest adding mechanics like a RNG that defines if "trying to get back to the fight" works or not. If Ash's clothes are torn, I should NOT always be able to resist groping by enemies, groping should lower HP and torn clothes should distract party members, all to make the game more difficult and more enjoyable with less repetitive combat.
- Combat should include "riskier" actions. For example, "powerful attack" which would also come at the cost of risking to get -1 torn clothes, and also stealing would be a col new way to get items at the cost of "getting caught" and having clothes torn faster or getting groped on the way.

Reactions: Pistacho4458
Feb 28, 2022
1706360834183.png

During the 'Harvesting Carrot', if Ashley goes to the bridge, Ashley cannot comeback to the farm because the farmer keep asking 'where she goes' and she keep turn away from farm on the bridge in response again the carrot farmer.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Here's my feedback make the dwarves back to being dwarf youths instead of tall adults, what happened to this change why?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Shizusan
I decided to remove it to avoid any kind of confusion, recently there have been many projects being banned. if the project is banned there is no way I can continue developing it. I preferred to leave some of them as humans.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So is it best to just go with the slime if you want to do a corruption path? I keep seeing favor lost with the guys when doing sex acts but not sure what favor even does here.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
So is it best to just go with the slime if you want to do a corruption path? I keep seeing favor lost with the guys when doing sex acts but not sure what favor even does here.
Park the humans in the Inn and use the slime. At high lewdity you can talk to them that they should accept Ashleys kinks. If they accept you can screw around without them losing favor. They arent too pleased about it though.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Park the humans in the Inn and use the slime. At high lewdity you can talk to them that they should accept Ashleys kinks. If they accept you can screw around without them losing favor. They arent too pleased about it though.
Kind of where I am now, after getting to Heart Island and getting rid of the pirates. Good to know I am not missing anything.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes