KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there any advantage to removing Ashley's sin in the church? I'm not really seeing where her desire/corruption stats are coming into play.

john0097

Mar 29, 2018
What else gets me is that instead of just cutting content and changing around some dialogue well...

You used to get a doggo, now it's a stupid slime with dialogue that still refers to a doggy. Patreon's rules doesn't say you can't have dogs in the game, just that you can't fuck em'

You are allowed to have "dwarfs" in the game but now they're all adults. The only reason this one was changed was that "dwarfs" were an excuse for "legal shota" anyway.

Again. you can have minotaurs in the game, but if they're too animal for patroen don't have any fucking scenes. etc.

I want my doggo back.
Why not just have an "unofficial" patch for all of this?

Reactions: GmFn1869

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
Pure/ lesbian paths possible in this game? or are there forced straight scenes?
I don't believe there are any forced scenes for the main story (I'm counting non penetrative), this doesn't appear to be a game for lesbian playthroughs, at least just yet. (There are forced scenes for a few optional questlines, including one that branches off the main storyline.)

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Lesbian paths? As far I can remember there will be a female companion for Ashley in the next update(s)....so, it can be possible.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so I searched for an answer to this but didn't find one. At one point early in the game when working at the original islands bar she cleans the bathroom and gets raped by 2 guys..... I think. Does anyone know how to get that to happen and if its not in the newer versions does anyone know what version it is?

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
so I searched for an answer to this but didn't find one. At one point early in the game when working at the original islands bar she cleans the bathroom and gets raped by 2 guys..... I think. Does anyone know how to get that to happen and if its not in the newer versions does anyone know what version it is?
It was just a random incident when you were cleaning the bathroom.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes