Nov 10, 2017
can't the old man just sleep with ashley after desire 100? maybe lose virginity some other way? no 1k gold tho

or you know, just sleep

edit: should the old man be the one to say it? or ashley herself?

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
Questions:

How can Ashley give Raymond lewd gifts?

How can Ashley convince Raymond to be pervert?

How can Ashley find the human male for the Slime queen?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Questions:
'
1-R:When you talk to him inside the INN or the Ship/Boat there is a option to "give a present"

2-R:Forget this option, it's something that doesn't work in the game. I'll probably remove it as it's become a useless option that doesn't change anything.

3-R:It's not in the game yet, so you'll have to wait for future updates.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
I'm at the part where the citizen of the carrot village are kicking out the pirates, and I've sailed the raft to the first ship.

I've planted the bomb, killed all the pirates, returned to the raft ...

How do I undock the raft from the ship or get back to the world map?

haytiya

Dec 15, 2022
I'm at the part where the citizen of the carrot village are kicking out the pirates, and I've sailed the raft to the first ship.

Screenshot from 2024-01-24 18-15-53.png
Click on the little map

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Next to the wheel? I don't think that rendered for some reason while I was playing last night.

I'll check again and see if I have more luck tonight.

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
What got removed? I never remember any bestiality.
It's been a while. I think centaurs/minotuars, werewolves looked more like wolves, I think there were bats and maybe a dog scene. The first few things were either removed and/or are just humans.

JustWatchin'

Jul 30, 2018
Hey! I cobbled together a linux native version of the current release (0.5.1.1) by overwriting the www folder of the last linux release (0.4.2.7) with the contents of the Windows version and updating the nw.js libraries.

I'll share it here so that all two of us on linux (three at best) can run it natively. That said, I can't guarantee that it runs absolutely perfectly, but so far I haven't found any issues. Tested on Ubuntu 13.10.

Reactions: haytiya

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
It's been a while. I think centaurs/minotuars, werewolves looked more like wolves, I think there were bats and maybe a dog scene. The first few things were either removed and/or are just humans.
What else gets me is that instead of just cutting content and changing around some dialogue well...

You used to get a doggo, now it's a stupid slime with dialogue that still refers to a doggy. Patreon's rules doesn't say you can't have dogs in the game, just that you can't fuck em'

You are allowed to have "dwarfs" in the game but now they're all adults. The only reason this one was changed was that "dwarfs" were an excuse for "legal shota" anyway.

Again. you can have minotaurs in the game, but if they're too animal for patroen don't have any fucking scenes. etc.

I want my doggo back.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018

You need to click on this thing.
Captura de tela 2024-01-25 092753.png
Also if you press shift Ashley can walk around inside the raft/ship.
to leave raft/ship you need to do the same thing

Reactions: Foobert

haytiya

Dec 15, 2022
Hey! I cobbled together a linux native version of the current release (0.5.1.1) by overwriting the www folder of the last linux release (0.4.2.7) with the contents of the Windows version and updating the nw.js libraries.

I'll share it here so that all two of us on linux (three at best) can run it natively. That said, I can't guarantee that it runs absolutely perfectly, but so far I haven't found any issues. Tested on Ubuntu 13.10.

DOWNLOAD
you have save file with 1000000 coins , how to use cheats in this version.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes