DOWNLOAD DRIVE

DOWNLOAD MEGA

Patch Notes

-Snow/Natal Island with NPCs and New PUB
-Eliza P-eeping Scene
-PUB Work Event
-More NPCs added on Rich District of Emper City
-NPC Chiron now have random events
-Some GranPine Island NPC have now random dialogs.

Note: This is a small update, it only has a work event at night on natal island, 1 new scene with Eliza Npc, and it also has new npcs on this island and in the empercity-rich district.

Thank you all for your support! I'm very grateful! update051.png

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
Arachnar

The project needs the platform to stay alive, any change could cause the end of the project or delay of it by years.

I think you should give the new version a try, the game hasn't changed that much.

The new content on update 0.5 was my best work so far.
itll only get worse from here. Ive supported you for awhile and this is the first time im dropping off. Dwarves gone, characters censored. Sucks to see the fall of rome but it happens eventually everytime

• Sad
Reactions: uberalles333

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I am not sure what you mean, but it is possible to load up your save file to and then insert a link here. Otherwise, Press the right button on your mouse (or press 0 (INS) on your number pad of your keyboard) and then you will see the menu. At the button of the menu (under "OPTIONS" you will see "SAVE" and "LOAD". Now press "SAVE" and you can choose which save slot you want to use. HINT: ALWAYS save the game twice. This is to prevent you from accidentally saving over it and later discovering that the situation is unfavorable and you have to do a lot of it again or worse... start all over again.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Come on, I didn’t think that there were games that were at the development stage but could be played endlessly... But I didn’t find any scenes with animals? Are they there at all?

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
Come on, I didn’t think that there were games that were at the development stage but could be played endlessly... But I didn’t find any scenes with animals? Are they there at all?
I only remember bats, but got replaced with goblins.

Zoinm

Feb 12, 2023
hey, guys, is there any kind of money cheat in the game? if it does, how can i do it, please?
thanks and sorry for bad english

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Question, will you be adding bondage or slave content to the game in the future? Where Ashley winds up in such situations, or is that fetish off the table for now?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes