GrimReaper404

Jun 12, 2020
is there some kind of bug in the main plot story? in the Emper City, playing in Sex EmperCity Guard uniform, i did the duty 25 times (with always saying "Yes" to prisoner's offer), and still didn't get the chance to see Ashley's father, and go forward.
Having the same problem...

jfhfhf

Nov 21, 2021
Hey, I would like to give my opinion on the new character.
First of all, I wanted to say that I like the idea of a new artwork.
I think the neck looks a bit too thin and the head looks a bit too far forward.
I also think the current breasts look better (especially when you look at the center) but the nipples look better on the new character.
I also think that the new hair could do with a bit more yellow.
Just like the skin, which could be a little less light.
I think the new arms are very good and I also think the slightly thinner design fits very well.

I think the character would otherwise fit into the game very well, but you shouldn't take away too much of the old charm.

Thanks and good luck with your next game!

Reactions: YioruYioru

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What a beauty :giggle:. This game, in general, changed so much since last time i have been here. Do you plan to also change Ashley personality or add more character development/corruption in the future?
It has changed so much, it's even censored now, don't see a point in continuing if your going to censor the original content.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yes but that censorship doesn't apply to F95 the developer should sell it here. Steam is going down hill for years now.
There is censorship now?

1702940569826.png

In any event, mayhaps (and this is just me thinking out loud), perhaps there may be modders based on the original vanilla game that will introduce an uncensored version. I.e., assuming if the dev is staunchly opposed to it or not

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
It has changed so much, it's even censored now, don't see a point in continuing if your going to censor the original content.
Yeah, I just checked and midgets are gone for some reason... Patreon want to sterilize anything original i guess, just in case.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes