Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Dear YioruYioru

I have played your game for the past days and had great fun. Enought to take the time to write down my thoughts. I just beat the Minotaur boss in the tower if that is important.

1) I really like your art style and I think you should stick to your current designes. Although some may call it „crude“ or „not good“, I really like it. Id has a certain charm and you can see the passion you have for your game.

SUGGESTION: Please keep the current Ashley, as she sticks out of the too perfect, blant, boring (possibly AI made) Anime character designs many other games have. Dont streamline her too much, as you may risk loosing what makes her special.

2) I read in this Topic that the game is censored now to appease Patreon. You took out bestiality, Monsters that look too animal-like and loli images. Its a shame, because I found your game specifically looking at the bestiality tag. It is kinda wierd though, that having a Dog companion is considered offensive, but getting fucked by Spiders is not? Dont get me wrong, I love all kind of insect and grotesk monster fun, so the more you keep/add the better for my taste.

SUGGESTION: Stick to one design philosophy. By chosing a middle path you will lose both the vanilla and the bestiality fans. If you want to keep it more vanilla, like I think you do, commit to your choice fully. For example the Slime is still addressed as a dog and barks when speaking to it. Make it a real „Slime“ with Slime like behavior and dialogue.
Same with the „Centaur“ in Carrot Village. He says people avoid him because they think he is hideous and scary, but he looks like every other NPC in that town. If you want to stick to the more human approach make him ugly or change the dialogue at least.

3) I guess you also changed the worms, right? Well I think you didnt do a great job here, as their design and color look like „angry poop“. Ashley having three of them on her body looks like she has a scat fetish. I didnt like that island because of that reason.

SUGGESTION: Unfortunately you probably wont change it to anything more worm-like, so maybe change the color from brown to something else, at least. Id say a light green, pink or deep red would fit them better.

4) There is also some immersion breaking moments. I grinded Lewdness to make her an Exhibitionist, but there are many situations you are force to equip cloths. For example you cant go into the Werewolfforest, because Ashley says she cant proceed naked. Or you cant enter your own float naked sometimes.

SUGGESTION: Find and fix those spots you are forced to wear clothes and let Ashley do whatever.

5) There are also many NPCs refusing to speak or trade with Ashley if she is nude. Some NPCs like the redshirted former Dwarf (Alex?) tell her to „put some cloths on“, only to make her strip and do lewed things to him the next time you talk to him while waering clothes.

SUGGESTION: While I can unserstand some NPCs like merchants not wanting to speak to her naked (although I'd liked it if they would), you should make their behavior consistent. Instead of outright telling her to „wear cloths“ only to have sex with her the next moment, change the dialogue to be intimmidated by her huge breasts or her licentiousness but they are reluctantly convinced to deal with her if you speak to them again.

6) Gold at the beginning is very tight. She got her ass kicked by a slime trying to fight it bare handed. I let Ashley work at the Smith and Bar for several ingame days until she could buy the regular sword. However once you leave the first island and prostetude her every possible opportunity (like did), Gold is coming in plentyfully. Maybe even a bit too much.

SUGGESTION: Add some kind of gold sink to spend excessive coin on. Additional animations or Sex positions only purchasable with Gold. Some additional outfits (probably too much work), flavor items, or not-mandatory OP weapons. Maybe a Demonic Whip that lets her breasts jiggle while fighting and that adds an additional animation when (intentionally) loosing the battle... like she gets tangled in her own whip, being unable to move, thus loosing the battle. You know appeasing to the BDSM crowd. Just add something that is nice to see but not mandatory.

7) Somewhat in the same category are Loot Chests. They are boring because most chests contain either gold, potions or both. I havent found anything rare or exciting inside a chest so far.

SUGGESTION: Add something rare but meaningful to chests. Like weapons only obtainable as loot, or one of 4 super rare crafting items needed to craft the Demonic Whip, or some decorations for your ship or some other cool gimmick. Just something that actually encourages me to get out of my way to get it, if I have enough potions and gold.

8) I have read here that Ashley can lactate if she gets sucked 100 times or/and buys the potion from the witch. Well I let Goblins and Plants suck on her for hours and I bought the potion multiple times, but the milk effects are very minor at best. I have only noticed some white borders in some images.

SUGGESTION: Go all out with breast milk. Let her squirt that stuff in all dierections when getting sucked or while orgasm. Maybe add a potion to remove the lactating effect for those who do not like that stuff, but for me there needs to be much more.

9) Lastly lets talk about animations. I think they are great! But they repeat themselves too much. Especially the breast groping and blowjob scenes. I get that everyone wants to tocuh Ashleys Breasts but it gets boring the 40th time.

SUGGESTION: Add more animations, more variety. If thats too much work, let the dialogue scale with her lewdness. At first she should be against being touched and should slap the groper, like she does now, BUT with more and more lewdness, she should like and even encourage the man to grope her. Even at max lewdness she still slaps the gropers and tell them to stop, while she should be sad that he stopped and tell him to do it again. It would be cool if the text reflects her lewdness level, being a Slut and begging for more at high lewdness.

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Monki0
I have to follow the rules. there's not much I can do, it's the site rules. As for animations, I plan to add more variations in the future.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, I really liked this game, but a lot of the changes really put me off, especially in instances where old dialogue no longer matches up with thins like centaurs.

I get devs have to make these changes to appease patreon so they can keep their funding, but for once thing I still don't have to like it.

Another thing is I am sure as time goes by, these shall we say creative restrictions are only going to get worse and I would not be surprised if they may just ban sex games like these from their platform outright. Then you are left with a dev whom has made appeasement that ere meaningless and fan whom turned away due to changes.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really understand why you're changing Ashley's appearance anyway. You keep saying it's because of "rules" but what rules are you talking about here? That doesn't make any sense... there are no rules telling you that your MC needs to look a certain way. Very confusing logic. Or do you mean that a Patreon vote was done and the results said you have to change her appearance?

Either way, this feels like a big mistake to me. I understand the bestiality stuff breaks rules and that's the reason for changing/removing that (doesn't really affect me one way or another) but I think changing Ashley's appearance in every scene is going to just make you stop active development of new content. So much of your time is going to be taken up just redrawing and fixing the art that's already complete and already in the game...I think your product is going to suffer for the lack of new content over the coming months.

It's your project so obviously do what you want, but this seems like a poor decision to me. Ashley's art is perfectly fine. If anything, the other characters are the ones that need touch-ups, not her... but even then I would suggest not wasting much time on that. Your art is fine!

EDIT: Here's a hypothetical question: if you held a Patreon vote that asked whether you should scrap your game entirely and then start completely from scratch, using absolutely no existing art, code, or writing from this current project, what would you say to that? You see how ridiculous putting everything to a Patreon vote becomes? You can't just accept those opinions at face value, because most players have zero clue how much effort goes into making a game, even an RPGM game. Then next month, they'd be bitching that you're starting the project over even though they voted for it.

Good luck dude, I hope you can sort this out before you make the mistake of throwing away all of your own great progress.

You have a great game here. Don't second guess it, build on it. Don't let a bunch of internet fools like us control your vision.

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
aifman7
The reason for updating the artwork is for something final to make the project more polished, that Ashley model is a test, I will still keep the current artwork for a long time.

Reactions: aifman7

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AshleyThePirate-0.5.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: YioruYioru

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Monki0
I have to follow the rules. there's not much I can do, it's the site rules. As for animations, I plan to add more variations in the future.
lel, can you give us a tool or potion so that we can get back ashley virginity?

i want to remove first v from vinny since he is a big boy now, then i will give ashley virginity to the oldman instead. i love it if ashley can give her to distorted degenerate rather than a normal person.

how about giving us a skinny dude but not too ugly and he look hopeless but he has power of mage. his personality a deep weeb that try to find love. seeing skinny dude bang a gal like ashley is pretty hot.... i mean ashley is hot not the dude.... i swear im not gae... BELIEVE ME!

• Haha
Reactions: aifman7

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Haifisch90
There is Hilda on EmperCity, inside the Witch house, on update 0.6 I will add the female companion that will bring some content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haifisch90

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
No more shota content? I'm depressed.
Yeah, the whole "She's actually 400 years old, so it's legal" meme, didn't play out well! xD

On a serious note, I can't blame the Dev for deciding to be safe than sorry. I'd suggest releasing an optional DLC/Mod that brings them back in the future, if there will be enough of a demand for the return.

Reactions: masMalkar

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
How can Ashley start relationship with Raymond?
You need to go to a INN or your boat/ship.

after this, you remove the character you want to start a relationship.
Captura de tela 2024-01-22 080525.png

You need to have 50 relationship points to start the relationship. you can get relationship points by giving gifts.

Captura de tela 2024-01-22 080552.png

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes