YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Arcachnar
I've made the changes according to the website rules and looking at how other projects deal with it. I've worked hard over the last few months, I don't think these are big changes, I've done my best to change as little as possible. I have no plans for another version, it's the current version now.

Reactions: Neil2Raise

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
lunaoddsseynewV72.png Captura de tela 2023-11-30 110759.png
Luna Oddssey Demo V6 for public test

DOWNLOAD DRIVE

DOWNLOAD MEGA

It's just a demo to give you an idea of what the game will be like.

please i don't want to receive reviews with scores or have a thread for the demo, it's still in the early stages of development.

Aug 12, 2021
Great game so far, even though the patreon censorship is hindering its full potential, it's still fun to play and interact with the world. I think it'd be a good addition to add more options for sex positions with a lot more npcs, for example when an npc wants Ashley to blow them, then have menu options to choose/offer other alternatives, such as handjobs and titjobs on the lower lewd end and suggesting anal or vaginal on the higher lewd end (Could be determined by lewd levels). It'd also be nice to have more chances for anal, going back to my previous comment if someone asks Ashley for vaginal sex, have a counter offer for anal instead.

Just more options and choice for scenes with characters is always nice and helps with the whole RP of RPG games (I have seen that there is already choices for some npcs, but branching that out to more is always nice.) More options allows the player to decide how they want Ashley to develop, where she is a full blown slut, pure virgin, or impure virgin.

Other than that, good work!

Lorzi

Jul 8, 2022
Hello, just played through Ashley the Pirate, never have before, and I have questions.

1. Is there a save of the previous update I can download anywhere (for windows)? Kind of want to replay to see the Patreon differences that people are talking about. (Or maybe a patch, this game is amazing enough that I feel someone would do that in the future)

2. I noticed in the memory room there's a scene with the queen and your companions Vinny or Raymond, but a third option is Miles. Who is Miles? Did I miss a recruitment opportunity? Is he the slime taken shape to a human form (Slime -> Miles)? I tried going back to the slime queen and the cursed pyramid to see if something would be reverted, but nothing worked.

3. Is there a threesome scene on the ship or did patreon remove that too?

Great game btw! Loads of content. Loved the Skyrim references. I am a milk-drinker.
As for content with my fetish, ignore this review this is mostly for myself:

Does this game milk (how good is the lactation tag): v0.5.0.1
In short, yes, but not immediately... How: Character is not lactating at the start of the game, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tags and other stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How much milk?
It's not a milk-based game, but there's a decent amount of breastfeeding/sucking content, and the newly added M-ilk M-ilk island promises more in future updates. You can always go to the gallery to see the lactating variant of a scene if you didn't before. Kinda wish the slime did something but idk if patreon would allow it
9/10 for milk content, 9/10 for current game content, it's pretty fleshed out but is definitely not done.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
is there some kind of bug in the main plot story? in the Emper City, playing in Sex EmperCity Guard uniform, i did the duty 25 times (with always saying "Yes" to prisoner's offer), and still didn't get the chance to see Ashley's father, and go forward.

zuzzurellone76

Apr 8, 2022
Reactions: f-360

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
What do you guys think of this Ashley version?:unsure:(WIP)
View attachment 3143476
I love new Ashley, but I also like current Ashley. It would be real shame to throw away those assets.

Perhaps you can use legacy art for something or someone else? It's different enough, I wouldn't mind recycling assets like that.
And it gives a bit of charm and character to the game.

Also it would set you back quite alot having to redo all the scenes to match new Ashley.
I mean, there is alot to be changed with text from previous (patreon) censoring.
Example- Dog texts (and now we have blob slime).

Reactions: Fibbers
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes