YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
After 0.5, I will launch a small update on december, and after this i will be working trying adding the female companion mechanics on 0.5.3, You can see her at the end of the last update. you can make her have a relationship with ashley or even with the companions, the player can choose.

Captura de tela 2023-11-22 084154.png Captura de tela 2023-11-22 084219.png
1700653767718.png

Last edited:

artax12

Dec 6, 2022
There must be similar games, but I'm slowly working on another one, called Luna Oddssey and it will be like Ashley The Pirate, but with a space/cyberpunk theme.

You could say it's an Ashley The Pirate Sci-fi.
View attachment 3104912 View attachment 3104913
View attachment 3104914 View attachment 3104915
The first version will be released at some point in the next year.
View attachment 3104935
Oh yeah,played it but it has no content. Yet. Oh well. Was hoping the other members would recommend something similar.

Reactions: YioruYioru

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
After 0.5, I will launch a small update on december, and after this i will be working trying adding the female companion mechanics on 0.5.2, You can see her at the end of the last update. you can make her have a relationship with ashley or even with the companions, the player can choose.

View attachment 3108066 View attachment 3108067
View attachment 3108073
Will this update include more censorship.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Will you ever share a link to your subscribstar? Or ask for it be added to the OP?

Reactions: Kapios223

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Oh yeah,played it but it has no content. Yet. Oh well. Was hoping the other members would recommend something similar.
Its because it is a demo, the game is in alpha, i plan to launch version 0.1 only next year, but at this month yet i will add a new version demo v7 with the squeeze scenes and more gym scenes.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Will this update include more censorship.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Will you ever share a link to your subscribstar? Or ask for it be added to the OP?
I don't think the subscribstar link is a problem and I don't plan to make any more changes to the game.

It's always been like this, even when there was no link in the game, my subscribstar has always almost been empty. The most members I've had there were 4, today I have 2, I always post content there too.

I also think that censoring the game is absurd, since it is a drawing and totally fictional, but I need support to continue developing, so I have to follow the rules.

Last edited:

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018
I don't think the subscribstar link is a problem and I don't plan to make any more changes to the game.

It's always been like this, even when there was no link in the game, my subscribstar has always almost been empty. The most members I've had there were 4, today I have 2, I always post content there too.

I also think that censoring the game is absurd, since it is a drawing and totally fictional, but I need support to continue developing, so I have to follow the rules.
What about the idea that other people pitched that the non-censored version is uploaded to subscribe star while you continue updating the censored one, that way you can incentivize more people to opt into your subscribestar

Reactions: VegitoHlove
Aug 12, 2021
I think an uncensored version of the game on subscribestar is a great way to get more traffic there. Also I don't know if you have made announcements about how patreon is twisting your arm, but you should inform your supporters and try to get them to move over to subscribestar. Patreon has made it clear they no longer like lewd content, if you can get people to move over you won't only be helping yourself, you will also be helping the overall lewd community by breaking away from this censorship that patreon demands.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Yeah. It would be pretty cool if more people will come to it and can play the whole game as it should be: without censorship.

Just wondering when it's on Subscribestar, the next updates (uncensored)* will still be posted here, right? (Sorry for asking, I am completely new to Subscribestar as you may have noticed)

* and the version that is still posted on Patreon.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Yeah. It would be pretty cool if more people will come to it and can play the whole game as it should be: without censorship.

Just wondering when it's on Subscribestar, the next updates (uncensored)* will still be posted here, right? (Sorry for asking, I am completely new to Subscribestar as you may have noticed)

* and the version that is still posted on Patreon.
Sorry but there is no other version. This is the current version of the game. I don't intend to make any more changes to the game.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
He probably have done this to prevent that patreon (who I dislike more and more) will whine about animals joining the protagonist's party. They think that it automatically results in sex. If you know what I mean. They even have problems with werewolves. I mean. Wow.

PS: No uncensored patch either?

Last edited:

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
It may be this way to prevent the whining and bitching of Patreon if it is comes to animals. Even if they have joined the protagonist's party. They think that it automatically results in sex.
We lost a dog companion because of assumptions? I think that says more about them at this point.

Reactions: masMalkar
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes