Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
All the centaurs are gone. WTF is going on? Too much censoring, definitely not going to continue supporting on patreon. Good luck moving forward when they make you censor even more!

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I like this game, are there any games similar to this one?
There must be similar games, but I'm slowly working on another one, called Luna Oddssey and it will be like Ashley The Pirate, but with a space/cyberpunk theme.

You could say it's an Ashley The Pirate Sci-fi.
lunaoddsseynew.png Captura de tela 2023-11-21 005125.png
Captura de tela 2023-11-21 005307.png Captura de tela 2023-11-21 005215.png
The first version will be released at some point in the next year.
Captura de tela 2023-11-21 031204.png

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Centaurs are gone?

PS: Hey! It is indeed changed from Centaur to normal human;

Hey.png

The Union of Rights For Centaurs is not happy. What is next? No Halflings? On a serious note: What else have been censored then (other than the Dwarves change)?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Candy1970

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Centaurs are gone?

PS: Hey! It is indeed changed from Centaur to normal human;

View attachment 3105282

The Union of Rights For Centaurs is not happy. What is next? No Halflings? On a serious note: What else have been censored then (other than the Dwarves change)?
If it's Patreon, it should be - nothing that resembles children in absolutely any way, so no dwarves, nothing in the naming, so no shota-loling. No animals, in sexual way. I think they also make it so that no rape should exist(the best way to fight rapists - force no rape in games, that will show 'em), so probably all the scenes where Ashley isn't willing to do stuff. And no incest, probably.

I love how it implies Patreon wants people to just do all of this in real life, instead of satisfying their urges in digital form.

Apr 20, 2023
Make a save file on saveslot4 and after this copy and paste the save file4.
There must be similar games, but I'm slowly working on another one, called Luna Oddssey and it will be like Ashley The Pirate, but with a space/cyberpunk theme.

View attachment 3104912 View attachment 3104913
View attachment 3104914 View attachment 3104915
View attachment 3104935

View attachment 3104912 View attachment 3104913
View attachment 3104914 View attachment 3104915
View attachment 3104935
love u brothaa

Reactions: YioruYioru

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
dog is now a slime, the centaurs are gone, THESE ARE WRONG DIRECTIONS FOR THIS GAME I haven't got to the Minotaur's yet but if they are gone or changed like the werewolves this game becomes real vanilla
YioruYioru
please tell us WHY ?????o_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: Bill Temple

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I would try it but the grammar Nazi in me can't play it... It's Ashleigh for a girl and Ashley for a boy
You clearly aren't American because Ashley is the default spelling for girls here.
I read somewhere that the most common boy's spelling for Ashley in America is "My parents think being bullied builds character". It's not immediately clear how that sequence of letters can be pronounced as "Ashley", but parental rights aren't beholden to reason.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
You clearly aren't American because Ashley is the default spelling for girls here.
WRONG Ashley Judd, female......Ashley Biden, Female ......Ashley Thompson, Peyton Manning's wife.....Ashley Hatch, American soccer player Female do i need to go on :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
If Dwarves would mean Small people and young looking? Yeah, well, okay...I may understand that. However, if they look as the way that everyone knows (as they are portraited by Tolkien or DnD) it would be pretty weird to ban/censor them.

The same way as Halflings. Yes, they are small and MAY look young, but everyone (well, probably some would not) would know how they look like. I mean. Patreon should know the differences and how Fantasy creatures look like, right?

The dog is replaced with the Slime for it is an animal. Changed for obvious reasons. Just in case.

Edit: are the Werewolves gone now? I mean. I have not seen it. But if true. Wow. Do those of Patreon even know how they look like? What is with the dislike of fantasy creatures? They do not even look like actual wolves or something.

People who control Patreon! Please gives some love to/for the fantasy creatures. Halflings, Werewolves, Dragons, Vampires, Dwarves and Elves wants to be loved too you know. Or getting laid.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Guys, I'm sorry, but I had to make changes, better that than having the whole project taken down.
if it was because of patreon move to subscribestar they dont have the BS rules patreon does , they also didn't change billing companies like patreon did and have issues with credit cards like patreon did i was supporting a lot of games including yours until they did that and now that they are billing out of Cyprus the US anti terrorism and fraud actions make it three times as hard to fix the issues ......

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes