damue151

Jul 22, 2021
By the way I have been following your updates since version 0.3, and every time I make a major mainline update, how can I reward you, author? Do you have any channels to receive reward support
Oh my God, I finally got to wait for this big update! I need to download it and feel the new main story

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Just tried this game and gotta say, after half a hour or so, it looks very well done.
A couple quick questions:
How much playtime does it have so far to get most of the content?
The game mentions a good and evil system, I saw some popups notifying me about points, and was wondering how I should behave about that... I just encountered a thief who asked to steal a vase, should i do it? Should I stick to one behaviour (good or evil), or I can mix them?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Just tried this game and gotta say, after half a hour or so, it looks very well done.
A couple quick questions:
How much playtime does it have so far to get most of the content?
The game mentions a good and evil system, I saw some popups notifying me about points, and was wondering how I should behave about that... I just encountered a thief who asked to steal a vase, should i do it? Should I stick to one behaviour (good or evil), or I can mix them?
Thanks for the feedback, for now the fame system dont have too much impact on the game, i am still working on this, dont need to worry with this now.

Reactions: jikop

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
A weird question, but does version 0.5 supports Win7? When I've tried to run new version I got some weird error about kernel.dll. While I was looking for potential solutions (in general, not related to this game), the only reasonable info I could find was to upgrade OS.

Thirzty

Jul 20, 2020
Not sure why but this new version of the game is a bit laggy/stuttery, at least on joiplay it is. Not sure if something to due with the new version or maybe it's joiplay itself. I dont think it's the device I'm using due to it being fairly new but wouldn't doubt it being the case either.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
A weird question, but does version 0.5 supports Win7? When I've tried to run new version I got some weird error about kernel.dll. While I was looking for potential solutions (in general, not related to this game), the only reasonable info I could find was to upgrade OS.
unfortunally nope, only windows 10 and 11, i am thinking on going back to the old nwjs on next update.

Reactions: RadicalGuy

Vanished2

Feb 7, 2023
I got stuck here in the trees while dismounting from the boat. I had autosave on so this save is soft locked. Is there an unstuck tool that could be implemented that either move you to a boat or last visited town? P and C has a panic button that works in that way so maybe you could use something similar? Maybe make the Angel Feather be available to use outside of dungeons?

• Wow
Reactions: YioruYioru
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes