riverbend

Jul 4, 2023
View attachment 3487832
Ashley The Pirate v0.5.2 Available for the Public!

DOWNLOAD DRIVE
Download Drive

DOWNLOAD MEGA
Download Mega

-NPC Bug fixed

NEWS

-New Animation

-3 new ships on the map to battle and interact with.

-New Ship system which adds the possibility of recruiting 3 npcs to the ship. (The Npcs available to recruit will be listed inside the ship.)

-Events with Npcs recruited

-New Npcs added in some places.

-Mesa and Muni Island there will be a new event that will give Ashley a sword.

-Some errors and bugs fixed.

(The New Animation is exclusive of the ship almost all companions and the new npc recruits will have the new scene)
Hi YirouYirou,I like your game and I want to share my idea.I find that there are Ashley's sex counts with relating to nothing. How about adding new feature to mirror so when Ashley interacts with mirror we can read her thinking about her sex experiences or evaluation about herself?In that case we may find her feeling changing from dislike to addict.And it seems not hard without requiring new assests.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AshleyThePirate-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Isn't this one of the oldest games on here? I remember playing this or something like it ten years ago.

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
i cannot believe this april fools actually got me. i laughed my ass off when i read the update on the "deal with patreon" and the fact they linked you to a rickrol is just the cherry on top. fucking love this place

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
i cannot believe this april fools actually got me. i laughed my ass off when i read the update on the "deal with patreon" and the fact they linked you to a rickrol is just the cherry on top. fucking love this place
A rickroll? The link I got, was directing to a several paragraphs long corporate announcement.
With the reveal of the joke, because the announcement mentioned "types of digital cuckoldry". :KEK:

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
A rickroll? The link I got, was directing to a several paragraphs long corporate announcement.
With the reveal of the joke, because the announcement mentioned "types of digital cuckoldry". :KEK:
lmao really? mine just said "april fools" and the sent me to the official video on the rick astleys youtube channel

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I tried checking if there's a post on this, and it may well be in a "list of things to do for later", but I feel like the combat is a few steps short of being engaging. I assume it's still kind of in placeholder status?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
lmao really? mine just said "april fools" and the sent me to the official video on the rick astleys youtube channel
The initial buyout brought you to the corporate speak page. When the deal fell through later in the day or on the 2nd, it brought you to the rickroll.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
So nobody knows which one was the last version with bestiality? man what a shame... i heard there minotaurs and werewolves in too...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So nobody knows which one was the last version with bestiality? man what a shame... i heard there minotaurs and werewolves in too...
lol what's this now? Did the developer censor it some more? The way I see it, why can't you create a product, keep it's original intent, then if you want to change things, create a new game and change it in that. Come on common sense man. Personally I'm not into beast stuff or monsters, but I don't endorse changing or censoring of the product in it's original form.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes