HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Love the game! ^_^ Got a few questions.

1: I take it new versions get released every month or so, right?

2: Is it save compatible between versions?

3: Since there is an option to remain a virgin, I'm guessing there will be multiple endings in the future?

4: Any menu that shows how much Ashley is corrupted?

And lastly, 5: I'm only an hour into the game, been exploring and leveling up the dog and Ray. Since there is a corruption system, I've been wondering how much "pirate-y" willl the game allow me to be? Like, "Burn the town, enslave the villagers and kill the rest, let god sort them out!" type piracy? Or more of a Disney type piracy? xD

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

3: Since there is an option to remain a virgin, I'm guessing there will be multiple endings in the future?

And lastly, 5: I'm only an hour into the game, been exploring and leveling up the dog and Ray. Since there is a corruption system, I've been wondering how much "pirate-y" willl the game allow me to be? Like, "Burn the town, enslave the villagers and kill the rest, let god sort them out!" type piracy? Or more of a Disney type piracy? xD
I think I can answer the 1,2 and 4 questions:
_ I think it took around 2-3 month for 1 update, during the time for the next one Dev can release some bugfixes with small new content between it
_ So far save are compatible between versions.
_ You can view Ashley corruption when chose Status in the menu, it was Desire and the maximum point it could reach so far are around 500

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018

1- Unfortunately it is not every month, but let's assume that you signed up this month you are guaranteed version 0.4 when it comes out.
When a patron who is entitled to receive the early version is no longer a patron and did not receive the version according to the months he paid, I send via private chat on patreon or via discord on the day of release.

2- For now yes, saves from version 0.2.5 to 0.3.5.6 are compatible, but if I change the combat system may give some problem in the saves.

3- Yes, but virginity will not be something that will define the important things in the game.

4 -Yes, just look at the Lewd Diary.

5- For now this is very limited, I didn't make an evil version of Ashley yet...

Reactions: HerrLeutnant

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
1- Unfortunately it is not every month, but let's assume that you signed up this month you are guaranteed version 0.4 when it comes out.
When a patron who is entitled to receive the early version is no longer a patron and did not receive the version according to the months he paid, I send via private chat on patreon or via discord on the day of release.

2- For now yes, saves from version 0.2.5 to 0.3.5.6 are compatible, but if I change the combat system may give some problem in the saves.

3- Yes, but virginity will not be something that will define the important things in the game.

4 -Yes, just look at the Lewd Diary.

5- For now this is very limited, I didn't make an evil version of Ashley yet...
Fingers crossed the saves work then! ^_^

Oh, guess I overlooked that one, thanks!

Glad to know there will be an evil route to take in the future! :3

Last edited:

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
I've only just liberated Carrot Island so I'm not that far into the game, but I like it. It's fun.

The English is a bit scuffed in a few places. The strange sentence structure and odd word choices make me go "Wait, what?" and reread the line from time to time, but it's not bad. It still understandable.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
My two problems are how much it takes to complete the boob fondle animation. Anyone you speak starts fondling them and it takes quite the time every time. I wish there was a way to skip this and if there are, I havent noticed yet.

The second problem is that most of them use the same dialogues.

Other than that, looks like a promising game. Liked it so far minus these two.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I've only just liberated Carrot Island so I'm not that far into the game, but I like it. It's fun.

The English is a bit scuffed in a few places. The strange sentence structure and odd word choices make me go "Wait, what?" and reread the line from time to time, but it's not bad. It still understandable.
Thanks for the feedback, I plan to hire someone to help me with the dialogs.

Reactions: Ninthja

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
My two problems are how much it takes to complete the boob fondle animation. Anyone you speak starts fondling them and it takes quite the time every time. I wish there was a way to skip this and if there are, I havent noticed yet.

The second problem is that most of them use the same dialogues.

Other than that, looks like a promising game. Liked it so far minus these two.
Maybe I will make these animations a little faster in the next update. You can speed up the animations by pressing the "enter" key. The "s" key automatically speeds up the dialogs.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Maybe I will make these animations a little faster in the next update. You can speed up the animations by pressing the "enter" key. The "s" key automatically speeds up the dialogs.
Oh yeah I've noticed them both but still the animations are the same and a bit too long, It becomes repetitive.

I also have a question about pressing S. When I press it, I cant find a way to stop it. Is there any way to disable S without finishing the conversation once its pressed? Thank you for your attention btw.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Oh yeah I've noticed them both but still the animations are the same and a bit too long, It becomes repetitive.

I also have a question about pressing S. When I press it, I cant find a way to stop it. Is there any way to disable S without finishing the conversation once its pressed? Thank you for your attention btw.
Unfortunately not, but maybe I will decrease the duration of the animations in the next update, thanks for the feedback!

rishboss

May 2, 2021
Hello,
I began playing this game lately.
but I'm stuck at the place where I need to recruit the carrot farmer. but I can't find him during the day. can somebody help?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
I began playing this game lately.
but I'm stuck at the place where I need to recruit the carrot farmer. but I can't find him during the day. can somebody help?
Check if you are wanted.

If you are, I recommend you go to the Bounty Hunters Base and turn yourself in or pay the amount of your bounty.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes