YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Lactation content? Maybe it could be a good idea for Ashley to making money by selling her breast milk, and it could be fun to unblock that option by have a side quest where she go to some cow farm and accept the farmer offer to milk her like a cow. About darker her nipples and areola I think you should still keep it light pink enough to show that Ashley still a virgin and a young teen girl, you can check it using google for better preference and info source
I'm still deciding what I'm going to do to activate lactation, maybe it can be by a farmer or by magic, it's going to be optional It will also be able to be deactivated.

It won't change the color of her nipples,
Even if Ashley has lactation activated, the color will remain the same.

I think he meant about shading, not actually changing the color of the nipples. :unsure:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Lactation content? Maybe it could be a good idea for Ashley to making money by selling her breast milk, and it could be fun to unblock that option by have a side quest where she go to some cow farm and accept the farmer offer to milk her like a cow. About darker her nipples and areola I think you should still keep it light pink enough to show that Ashley still a virgin and a young teen girl, you can check it using google for better preference and info source
Ashley is a girl, she is not a cow to sell her milk, oh my God what nonsense I read in this post only :devilish:
such silly things are not written in the pages of other games,I do not know why.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ashley is a girl, she is not a cow to sell her milk, oh my God what nonsense I read in this post only :devilish:
such silly things are not written in the pages of other games,I do not know why.
To be fair with it was just a suggestion, an idea for Dev to put into the list and he may or may not add them in the game though like many ideas we suggested to him so far. Sure that Ashley aren't cow and I'm not much of a fan of lactation either but let's just giving him more ideas and how it can work with it

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Well, I am inspired by many Japanese games to make my game, and most of the ones I have played have milk events. :unsure:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, I am inspired by many Japanese games to make my game, and most of the ones I have played have milk events. :unsure:
I think with unique content like that maybe you should let your supporters decide if they want it to be add in the game or that people who don't like it can at least avoid it, I don't like it much but if the majority want it then I'll roll with it too. Oh! Maybe add some cowgirl outfit after completing quest like that, same with unblocking the strip dance and barmaid outfit after the quest too (if you decide to add those side quest in the future)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I think with unique content like that maybe you should let your supporters decide if they want it to be add in the game or that people who don't like it can at least avoid it, I don't like it much but if the majority want it then I'll roll with it too. Oh! Maybe add some cowgirl outfit after completing quest like that, same with unblocking the strip dance and barmaid outfit after the quest too (if you decide to add those side quest in the future)
Yes, I have even considered adding a cowgirl outfit.

But if I add one it will be something optional, it will always be the player who will decide.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
your game is great,if you want to improve it, make the sexy scenes better,more postures, sideways, backwards, forwards when having sex,you can still have sex scenes with three people, two men with Ashley.do not look for how to spoil your beautiful toy with strange things, such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, lactation.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
your game is great,if you want to improve it, make the sexy scenes better,more postures, sideways, backwards, forwards when having sex,you can still have sex scenes with three people, two men with Ashley.do not look for how to spoil your beautiful toy with strange things, such as pregnancy, breastfeeding.
I need to define a final artwork for adding new poses. it is something I want to add but if I add it the way I am now, it will be something that will cause me a lot of work in the future and will delay future updates.

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
I need to define a final artwork for adding new poses. it is something I want to add but if I add it the way I am now, it will be something that will cause me a lot of work in the future and will delay future updates.
You could also just add some of the under-utilized postures, like the behind view of doggystyle or her laying on her side for missonary, e.t.c., into other scenes or future content, as though I think there is actually a lot of content you made for the sex scenes, there's only a few of them that are on the roster of being repeated a lot in game.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
You could also just add some of the under-utilized postures, like the behind view of doggystyle or her laying on her side for missonary, e.t.c., into other scenes or future content, as though I think there is actually a lot of content you made for the sex scenes, there's only a few of them that are on the roster of being repeated a lot in game.
Actually when I was talking about the poses I was referring to the pose that Ashley remains in the dialogues.

But the same goes for the sex poses too, I plan to add more scenes. Which scenes do you think are repeated the most?

So I can make some changes. :unsure:

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
Actually when I was talking about the poses I was referring to the pose that Ashley remains in the dialogues.

But the same goes for the sex poses too, I plan to add more scenes. Which scenes do you think are repeated the most?

So I can make some changes. :unsure:
Oh... sorry then,

but for poses in rotation the most from what I've experienced are these 4,
Capture0.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG
*top-down handjob, top-down blowjob, front view doggystyle, and front view missionary*

I know some of them like the handjob I believe, have only one scene for the action, but I'm pretty sure there is more scenes you've created for all the rest that do not appear as much in-game comparatively to these ones.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I don't know if you will put new Islands or cities in the game but one idea I have is a nude city/island He could go there looking for some information or some item he needs for his journey and even reluctantly she does

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I don't know if you will put new Islands or cities in the game but one idea I have is a nude city/island He could go there looking for some information or some item he needs for his journey and even reluctantly she does
There will be more islands and towns.

I won't confirm anything but I will make a note of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes