thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the idea, maybe I will add this in the future, I will make a note of it.;) (y)
Make a list things to add for your game in the future would be the best idea so that you won't forget about it, your game was very good so it was natural to slowly enrich it with more ideas and new content to make it more unique and diverse. I'm glad that at least I can suggest some ideas to help you

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Make a list things to add for your game in the future would be the best idea so that you won't forget about it, your game was very good so it was natural to slowly enrich it with more ideas and new content to make it more unique and diverse. I'm glad that at least I can suggest some ideas to help you
Yes, I have a list with many ideas written down, because I end up forgetting them myself. o_O

And as I develop the game I see what I can add from this list. :unsure:

A lot of what is said here in this forum, in my discord, and on patreon I usually write down.

Zephonix

Apr 30, 2017
I used the gallery, bought the scene where Ashley works at the weaponshop in the Emper City. Now my game is bugged and I am stuck inside the shop. How do I exit back to the gallery? My other saves are nowhere near the last updated one in terms of progression so I don't want to load another save.

• Wow
Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I used the gallery, bought the scene where Ashley works at the weaponshop in the Emper City. Now my game is bugged and I am stuck inside the shop. How do I exit back to the gallery? My other saves are nowhere near the last updated one in terms of progression so I don't want to load another save.
Try talking to the blacksmith, if nothing happens.

Send me your save, and I will fix it for you.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Tried out this game for the first time. At first I didn't like the art, seemed amateurish. But then I look at the pixel art and I rather like it... There's a lot of charm to the pixel art and pretty nice coloring and detail.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
lel i thought u answered my question about ntr
In fact, you only have NTR if you are dating a companion, since you can cheat on him.

So it is the player's choice.

When you are in a relationship with a companion, I recommend you go visit the Old Man on Granpine Island, without your companion around when Ashley has a heart in her head.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I don't have such a fertile imagination as people here but one of the ideas is in the bath scene someone takes a chance and steals her clothes...the other is she sells her chastity at auction however I don't know how I would fit these scenes

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I don't have such a fertile imagination as people here but one of the ideas is in the bath scene someone takes a chance and steals her clothes...the other is she sells her chastity at auction however I don't know how I would fit these scenes
When taking a shower there is a certain chance that someone will steal Ashley's clothes.
(This is already in the game.)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well! Ashley did got her clothes stolen when taking shower in this update, the chastity auction sound like a fun idea though

kurtcuk07

Oct 31, 2017
Could any kind soul send listed files as they give error while extracting? I don't want to download whole game again :(

AtP_BrokenFiles.JPG

Downloaded from Google Drive link that is available in the first page.

Both Bandizip and 7-Zip gave error on same files.

Thank you.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Played for 5 min Slimes hit hard for a beginner enemy, the battle system sucks and you lose your expensive armour when you lose and have to buy them again. Animations are rare for H games so thumbs up for that.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Played for 5 min Slimes hit hard for a beginner enemy, the battle system sucks and you lose your expensive armour when you lose and have to buy them again. Animations are rare for H games so thumbs up for that.
Thanks for the feedback, I will probably redo the combat system in some update.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I will probably redo the combat system in some update.
The battle system itself is odd is all, to my knowledge I cant run from battles. Maybe change the combat to a rpg hack and slash type of gameplay?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes