thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The real upgrade will be the version I am working on now. :giggle: (y)

It will be my most audacious version...:devilish:
Can't wait to see how version 0.4 be like, but with your words I know it will be awesome. About updating the samples to OP thread, I think you should post the sample photos on the thread then click on the Report button and choose the "Game update" reason then type "Ashley the pirate new samples images" so the Mods can updating the thread with new images
Oh! I forgot but do you thinking about adding the group sex option for Ashley's party? Like when you interact with the table in the hotel/inn and choose the "talk to party" it will giving you 2 choice as either just talking with them and the other are "raising morale/affection" and having her and all the available members to join for a gangbang

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Can't wait to see how version 0.4 be like, but with your words I know it will be awesome. About updating the samples to OP thread, I think you should post the sample photos on the thread then click on the Report button and choose the "Game update" reason then type "Ashley the pirate new samples images" so the Mods can updating the thread with new images
Oh! I forgot but do you thinking about adding the group sex option for Ashley's party? Like when you interact with the table in the hotel/inn and choose the "talk to party" it will giving you 2 choice as either just talking with them and the other are "raising morale/affection" and having her and all the available members to join into a gangbang
Oh Thanks, I'll check it out!

Edit: I intend to add gangbang with the companions but I will still decide where I will put it if it will be on the table or if it will be when Ashley goes to sleep...

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
it's a really great game but i was wondering why all the scenes that lift the skirt of the Ashley is for Back and not in front?

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
it's a really great game but i was wondering why all the scenes that lift the skirt of the Ashley is for Back and not in front?
I haven't really thought about doing it from the front, but maybe I can do it in the future, I will think about it...:unsure:

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: CDM and Priappus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I haven't really thought about doing it from the front, but maybe I can do it in the future, I will think about it...:unsure:
Please consider to add it in the future, a front lift when she didn't wearing her panties would be very hot. Not just that but with the boobs touching action too, beside the normal groping you should add the nipple twisting (1 nipple or 2 nipples like with the groping) and maybe some kissing action while Ashley having sex

Feb 13, 2021
I have been playing this game since it’s initial release and damn it’s come so far!!! One of the best games.

Hope 0.4 will have back side view of Ashley’s ass (in ass grope/skirt flip scenes) instead of side view. I’ve been wanting this change from a long time.
Also gangbang with Ashley companions should be when she sleeps at inn/boat. Hope this will be added in 0.4 too.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I have been playing this game since it’s initial release and damn it’s come so far!!! One of the best games.

Hope 0.4 will have back side view of Ashley’s ass (in ass grope/skirt flip scenes) instead of side view. I’ve been wanting this change from a long time.
Also gangbang with Ashley companions should be when she sleeps at inn/boat. Hope this will be added in 0.4 too.
Yes, I will redo these events for the back view instead of the side view. :giggle:

Dec 17, 2019
There any cheats for this?

Also are there any events that have special triggers? Like talking to a certain character while Ashley is hungry/thirsty and has no money will give her the opportunity to blow them or something?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
There any cheats for this?

Also are there any events that have special triggers? Like talking to a certain character while Ashley is hungry/thirsty and has no money will give her the opportunity to blow them or something?
There is an Npc named Tanner in Emper City that has events that only happen if Ashley gets hungry or thirsty.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
YioruYioru I found another interesting idea that would be very good to add in your game: When I walk into the dressing room to changing clothes I saw it has a big mirror there, so I think it could be fun if we can interact with it because Ashley was a girl after all and girl tend to look into the mirror to see how good looking they are when on dress or want to check out their own body. Not just that but her standing avatar only show her upper body from the hip area above so with the mirror players not just can check her out from head to toes but you can add the option for Ashley to masturbate right in front of the mirror when her lust desire start to go high
Not just that but please add standing masturbation position beside the lie down position when she interact with the mirror and when she's taking a shower

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Is the ntr content compensate the bad art? NTR Adventurer Alisa had the same bad art, but the ntr content was really good. Is the content worth to play or is it written boring as hell?
Just saw this, now I have to go play it. I passed on it because of the art and its one of the last NTR games that I havent played, if the story is that good though I can overlook the passable art.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru I found another interesting idea that would be very good to add in your game: When I walk into the dressing room to changing clothes I saw it has a big mirror there, so I think it could be fun if we can interact with it because Ashley was a girl after all and girl tend to look into the mirror to see how good looking they are when on dress or want to check out their own body. Not just that but her standing avatar only show her upper body from the hip area above so with the mirror players not just can check her out from head to toes but you can add the option for Ashley to masturbate right in front of the mirror when her lust desire start to go high
Not just that but please add standing masturbation position beside the lie down position when she interact with the mirror and when she's taking a shower
Thanks for the idea, maybe I will add this in the future, I will make a note of it.;) (y)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes