ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I ignored this game until yesterday, because the art did not appeal to me. I was surprised and delighted about the gameplay and the story, which I really liked a lot. I even got used to the art style and don't see it as a problem anymore.

The whole plot and the jobs might not be the most original one ever, but you did well and it was big fun playing it - I will follow it. The game will find more people being interested if you work on your art, but actually it adds to the lighthearted feeling that makes the game unique. The art style reflects the character of the game in a good way.

A word about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
YioruYioru I think when the next update came out beside update the new links in the OP thread you should replace the old sample pics with the new improve arts one, would be better if you put a comparison between the old vs new photos to show how much your drawing skill have grow since then

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru I think when the next update came out beside update the new links in the OP thread you should replace the old sample pics with the new improve arts one, would be better if you put a comparison between the old vs new photos to show how much your drawing skill have grow since then
In this update I didn't get to change much. I will only change the art in version 0.4 But the pictures are still from version 0.1.

So I will ask the moderators to change the images, if they will really change the image I don't know.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I ignored this game until yesterday, because the art did not appeal to me. I was surprised and delighted about the gameplay and the story, which I really liked a lot. I even got used to the art style and don't see it as a problem anymore.

The whole plot and the jobs might not be the most original one ever, but you did well and it was big fun playing it - I will follow it. The game will find more people being interested if you work on your art, but actually it adds to the lighthearted feeling that makes the game unique. The art style reflects the character of the game in a good way.

A word about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback, I will see what I can do with the jobs in the future.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In this update I didn't get to change much. I will only change the art in version 0.4 But the pictures are still from version 0.1.

So I will ask the moderators to change the images, if they will really change the image I don't know.
I hope Mods at least would add some more recent pics into the OP thread, with only a few samples from a very old version of the game it can put lot of potential supporters away because they thought your game didn't have much to make them want to download and play to see how good Ashley the pirate are

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And honestly to say but your newest Ashley portrait look much better than the old version
Old version:

New one:

Look much more improving so it was a right way to upload those pics for PR purpose

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, it's funny how second-rate graphics combined with a superior plot and gameplay are more appealing than great graphics combined with a lousy plot and poor (or nonexistent) gameplay.
I suppose that the average person's imagination can compensate for graphical shortcomings, but there's nothing that can help structural deficiencies.
Ashley is good enough for me.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, it's funny how second-rate graphics combined with a superior plot and gameplay are more appealing than great graphics combined with a lousy plot and poor (or nonexistent) gameplay.
I suppose that the average person's imagination can compensate for graphical shortcomings, but there's nothing that can help structural deficiencies.
Ashley is good enough for me.
It was both funny and hurt when you realize people still want good graphics first before looking for the story and gameplay system, or that they don't understand the 2D art style sometimes had to look "ugly" or "not follow real body anatomy" because it was fit with the game setting and the art skill from the artist make them all have unique design compare to generic 3D models
Ashley look extremely good with good combat system, well care story, lot of sex event and diverse NPC interaction that you rarely find in RPG games. The arts wasn't bad either, if people can love Blacksouls for what it is then Ashely should have been love the same too

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
:unsure: I do plan to add it, but it will be one of the last things I add to the game. I still need to see if it will cause me problems with patreon if I add it.

Well, I have to follow some rules, so I have to be careful whenever I add something...
please do not make this nice game nonsense, those boys who want to learn about impregnation and motherhood can watch a documentary on YouTube.Do not make it my favorite game not to play it again.
(Motherhood could come when finding love and marriage in ending the game with a thank you event,and it will be the end of this game.)
(sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Damn! Not gonna lie but Ashley really look even sexier now, her outfit look much more hotter and the standing image look very detail compare to the previous one: Her face shape, the shining on her skin, hair look more well draw, outfit more detail her eyes even feel more life like,... really can't wait

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
please do not make this nice game nonsense, those boys who want to learn about impregnation and motherhood can watch a documentary on YouTube.Do not make it my favorite game not to play it again.
(Motherhood could come when finding love and marriage in ending the game with a thank you event,and it will be the end of this game.)
(sorry for bad english)
As a vanilla fan, thank you.
As an impregnation fan, screw you.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

Damn! Not gonna lie but Ashley really look even sexier now, her outfit look much more hotter and the standing image look very detail compare to the previous one: Her face shape, the shining on her skin, hair look more well draw, outfit more detail her eyes even feel more life like,... really can't wait
Ashley she is a very nice girl and the game is amazing, I look forward to the next update.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018

This is from version 0.4 I am still working on Ashley's art... I'm still going to improve this art, it's in very early stage.;)(y)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes