TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Oh, that's why I was keeping this game around though I did everything, the save! I deleted it a bit ago. But saves don't work with the new version anyway?

Reactions: YioruYioru

Anunnakis

Nov 2, 2019
What is the tip to continue the story with the old man? He only asks me for a handjob, and at night he jerk off on the face.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Oh, that's why I was keeping this game around though I did everything, the save! I deleted it a bit ago. But saves don't work with the new version anyway?
Unfortunately the saves of version 0.1 will not work, but I intend that this will not happen in future versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: x Alex x

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
What is the tip to continue the story with the old man? He only asks me for a handjob, and at night he jerk off on the face.
For now this is the maximum you can get with the Old Man.

But there will be a version soon, which I will add more events for the old man and the rest of the people from granpine village and carrot village.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Is the farthest that you can go with the old man the hand job?
For now this is the maximum you can get with the Old Man.

But there will be a version soon, which I will add more events for the old man and the rest of the people from Granpine Village and Carrot Village.

Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
Ashley The Pirate v0.2!

View attachment 885835

Hi guys!

Version 0.2 Available to the public!(y)

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD - MEGA

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD - GOOGLE DRIVE

What's New in VERSION 0.2!
New Islands
New Weapons
New Enemies
Slight change in design.
LewdDiary (Subject to change)
Wanted system (Subject to change)
Corruption system (Subject to change)
Affinity system with companions (Subject to change)
New events, with Alex, Edward, old man and in the PUB.

* New scenes *

Scene with Goblins
Scene with the Boss of TekoTekoIsland
Sleeping
HandJob
TitsSuck
Behind
CowGirl
Gang Scene
Threesome
These two here are variants of another scene.
SpiderScene
LarvesScene
All the other scenes that I had before in version 0.1 have been redone.

Some details...
Getting sleepy will affect an event...

Depending on whether or not you are with someone, some events happen or don't happen...

Ashley now has a dirty face with a white thing.

*Notes*

Initial loading removed.
Some Bugs removed.
Error in the WebWeb Island Cave fixed.
Carrot island recruiting quest error fixed.
Errors in the dialogues of some quests fixed.
Errors in the objectives of the Nana Plans quest fixed
Error where Ashley gets stuck in the cave on the WebWeb Island, fixed.
(Unfortunately, the saves of the old version (0.1) will not be compatible with that version.)
Please, I ask you to avoid saving the game in dungeons and within forests, as these places are subject to future changes.

Remembering the positive and negative feedback is very important to me, it determines the direction that some things will be done in the game.

(If you can't download let me know, please...)
Love the game!! Keep up the good work
I have a few suggestions
1. Have lots of sexy outfits
2. I think this game has potential to have a lot of common events
Eg - getting molested by NPCs in bar, street etc when wearing sexy outfits
3. Have lots of groping scenes like ass grab, tits squeeze etc

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I have a few suggestions
Dont forget brothels and prostitution (and whore outfit). The depravity of selling your body always turns me on.

Selling panties and bras is also a idea

I really love how the MC looks (really wanna see her in that whore outfit:love:)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Since theres 2 poorly written reviews saying the game is 5/5 with restricted profiles I'm going to go and assume this game is complete garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 1asdasd1 and akhulu
May 30, 2017
Since theres 2 poorly written reviews saying the game is 5/5 with restricted profiles I'm going to go and assume this game is complete garbage.
I don't know about the new update but the game was quite ok. Not too bad. I suggest playing it when you have nothing to do. Not a best game on this site but quite ok. About 5 to 6 out of 10 imo.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I am always happy with a good RPGM game. So Curious about this one. The first sentence i do remeber from the intro is: "She looks like her mother, only with larger breasts." Now i sincerly hope her mother wil be in the game. I have to play now to see if it is so.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I am always happy with a good RPGM game. So Curious about this one. The first sentence i do remeber from the intro is: "She looks like her mother, only with larger breasts." Now i sincerly hope her mother wil be in the game. I have to play now to see if it is so.
Figured out a few minutes later that the mother alreaddy died. Nevertheless, the game is very enjoyable to play.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
There are only mentions of her.

Unfortunately there is no way that Ashley's mother will appear, only if maybe Ashley has some memory of the past and shows her.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Can you keep your virginity until the end but still do prostitution, sex and such? Instead of vaginal, do anal or anything else? Imagine gangbang as a virgin and with double anal.
Yes, but however there are not many events with anal scenes (Actually there is only one, and it happens depending on your choices), in the next version I intend to add along with the "services" that it is possible to do at night in Granpine Village and Carrot Village, when ashley has 60's of corruption.

Note: When Ashley has 60 points of corruption she can already do any type of event without automatically refusing.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I have a few suggestions
Thank you very much for the feedback. ^-^

Over time I will be adding more clothes, I also intend to increase the diversification of these common events.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes