YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Gang and threesome scene? How can i get them?
Threesome scene

This is more difficult to happen, as it may never happen depending on what happens in the game.

There is a job at PUB where ashley can work cleaning him at night, the third time she goes to work, two guys will appear in the bathroom, and if she is sleepy, the scene happens, if she is not sleepy the scene will not will happen.

Note: it is possible to work in the PUB with the companion Vinny, if she is with him this scene does not happen either.

This scene can also happen when, Ashley chooses the option to attack the red flag pirates and lose in the battle in the quest Nana's Plan.

----------------------------------------------
Gang Scene

This you can achieve by losing a battle to the Red Flag Pirates when Ashley is going to blow up their ships.

and it can also happen when Ashley chooses to attack the red flag pirates and lose in battle in the Nana's Plan quest.

----------------------------------------------

In the future new versions, I intend to increase the places where these scenes will happen.

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Dont forget brothels and prostitution (and whore outfit). The depravity of selling your body always turns me on.

Selling panties and bras is also a idea

I really love how the MC looks (really wanna see her in that whore outfit:love:)
So when Emper City is in the game, there will be a brothel there.

(At the moment there is no way to go there yet, this version ends it arriving on the island of Emper City, it will be one of the biggest islands in the game.)

I liked the idea of selling bra and underwear...

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
guys, what happens if you give the ring u found in watch tower to edward?
I didnt give the ring to edward [ I though it would increase my corruption lol]

also, when working in the pub, where u get asked to clean both tables and bathroom - two guys entered the toilet but they just get beat up by asley- was my corruption not enough?

I tried working in pub to get that scene but I only get tasked to clean tables always, is that scene repeatable?

Edit, so the pub scene apparently happens when ur sleepy but how to get sleepy?

Reactions: YioruYioru

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Bug found
After the scene with the larvae, only a black screen is displayed and it does not go on.
Music is playing. but neither the menu can be called up nor is any movement possible.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Bug found
After the scene with the larvae, only a black screen is displayed and it does not go on.
Music is playing. but neither the menu can be called up nor is any movement possible.
Thank you very much for the bug warning, I will check this and fix it immediately!:LOL:

Note: It is possible to escape the battles holding shift.

Last edited:
Reactions: x Alex x

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
guys, what happens if you give the ring u found in watch tower to edward?
I didnt give the ring to edward [ I though it would increase my corruption lol]

also, when working in the pub, where u get asked to clean both tables and bathroom - two guys entered the toilet but they just get beat up by asley- was my corruption not enough?

I tried working in pub to get that scene but I only get tasked to clean tables always, is that scene repeatable?

Edit, so the pub scene apparently happens when ur sleepy but how to get sleepy?
This ring is from a pirate that Edward stole, if you didn't give it to him, it will be your choice to return it to the pirate or not.

if you gave the ring to edward or sold it, the pirate who owns the ring will make an "offer agreement" to ashley,

In itself there is not much difference, whether you give or not.

Unfortunately, the PUB scene does not repeat.

just let Ashley stand or play without sleep, that a moment will appear the sleep symbol in her head.

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Im enjoying the game overall, but I'm not a huge fan of the combat system. Why cant the first ally you gain attack?? All he can do is guard and items. If he had some taunt ability that made enemies attach him instead that'd be useful but for now it Makes all the combat scenes longer then they need to be. Also in a adventure game, that has multiple ways to go on each map, that inevitably will have back tracking, the respawning enemies just from changing screens is real annoying, especially when theres no way around enemies if you're just trying to quickly move around the areas..
Just a few things i personally didn't like but I still like the game and look forward to seeing where it goes.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Im enjoying the game overall, but I'm not a huge fan of the combat system. Why cant the first ally you gain attack?? All he can do is guard and items. If he had some taunt ability that made enemies attach him instead that'd be useful but for now it Makes all the combat scenes longer then they need to be. Also in a adventure game, that has multiple ways to go on each map, that inevitably will have back tracking, the respawning enemies just from changing screens is real annoying, especially when theres no way around enemies if you're just trying to quickly move around the areas..
Just a few things i personally didn't like but I still like the game and look forward to seeing where it goes.
Have you equipped the first character with a sword? I assume this is Raymond and once you pick him up he'll say that he lost his sword. If you have a spare sword or an older/weaker weapon, you can give it to him through the Equip menu.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
This ring is from a pirate that Edward stole, if you didn't give it to him, it will be your choice to return it to the pirate or not.

if you gave the ring to edward or sold it, the pirate who owns the ring will make an "offer agreement" to ashley,

In itself there is not much difference, whether you give or not.

Unfortunately, the PUB scene does not repeat.

just let Ashley stand or play without sleep, that a moment will appear the sleep symbol in her head.
Hi YioruYioru! I just started playing your game and I have yet to leave the island for the first time. I gave the ring to Edward and then met him on top the watch tower. But after that I found the ring in my inventory and could equip it. It was not clear to me that he would give it to me. Was it becasue I let him have his way with Ashley perhaps?

The blonde guy in the pub who you can choose to have intercourse with sometimes change skin colour. And the oldman is always dark when naked even though he looks white otherwise.
ash_skin.png
Oh, and when you sleep with the blonde guy there is no money withdrawn for the room rent. Perhaps the owner lets it slide so she can watch from a peep hole? ; )

BTW, where do I see my lewd level?

The pharmacist who gives you the herb gathering job will only accept 10 herbs at a time. So, having 87 like I had the first time I visited her was tedious as I had to go through the whole ask, listen to her explain, accept, deliver and so on, 8 times. I tried to sell all at once, but that would only give me 10 gold for the same ammount the job would give me 30 for.

The blacksmith's dialouge repeats even though Ashley has already wanked and sucked him off previously. But I guess that is in the works. The old man also seem to forget he was wanked off the day before, but I guess that senility could explain that for now : )

All in all, I like this game. It is bright, nice, happy and fun. I liked the slimes happy face as he happily raped Ashley..
☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Edit: Hey YioruYioru! I noticed the white background in your F95 avatar. I found a transparent one and I made one with the flame also.
YioruYioru_avatar.png YioruYioru_avatar_flame.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/909743_YioruYioru_avatar.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/909744_YioruYioru_avatar_flame.png

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Bug found:

If you enter the bat cave and lose against the simple bats, a black screen appears and you can only call the menu by right-clicking or leave the game with Alt+F4.

If you lose in the spider cave and are dragged into the spiders' breeding chamber, Vinny is in the background of the wake-up scene, even though he is not yet in the party.
It's a pity that the spider boss doesn't have his own scene.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hi YioruYioru! I just started playing your game and I have yet to leave the island for the first time. I gave the ring to Edward and then met him on top the watch tower. But after that I found the ring in my inventory and could equip it. It was not clear to me that he would give it to me. Was it becasue I let him have his way with Ashley perhaps?

The blonde guy in the pub who you can choose to have intercourse with sometimes change skin colour. And the oldman is always dark when naked even though he looks white otherwise.
View attachment 892366
Oh, and when you sleep with the blonde guy there is no money withdrawn for the room rent. Perhaps the owner lets it slide so she can watch from a peep hole? ; )

The pharmacist who gives you the herb gathering job will only accept 10 herbs at a time. So, having 87 like I had the first time I visited her was tedious as I had to go through the whole ask, listen to her explain, accept, deliver and so on, 8 times. I tried to sell all at once, but that would only give me 10 gold for the same ammount the job would give me 30 for.

The blacksmith's dialouge repeats even though Ashley has already wanked and sucked him off previously. But I guess that is in the works. The old man also seem to forget he was wanked off the day before, but I guess that senility could explain that for now : )

All in all, I like this game. It is bright, nice, happy and fun. I liked the slimes happy face as he happily raped Ashley..
☜(⌒▽⌒)☞
Thank you very much for the feedback! ^-^

Sorry for the problems!

I will check and correct these problems, thank you very much!

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Bug found:

If you enter the bat cave and lose against the simple bats, a black screen appears and you can only call the menu by right-clicking or leave the game with Alt+F4.

If you lose in the spider cave and are dragged into the spiders' breeding chamber, Vinny is in the background of the wake-up scene, even though he is not yet in the party.
It's a pity that the spider boss doesn't have his own scene.
Thank you very much for the error warning! ^ - ^

I will check and correct!

I am very grateful for the warnings, it will make the game even better without these mistakes that spoil the game.

I intend to make a scene with the boss spider on the island.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Did you equip him with sword or bow?

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, you need to equip it with a sword or bow.

I'm already working on it.

(As for the enemies' respawn system, I will make the enemies respawn in the day exchange, instead of in the map exchange.)
Edit: I will keep the respawn when changing maps, however the enemies are now in the corners, it will be very easy to avoid the battles...

the griding will be removed from the main story and will only have in stores side quests .

The size of forests and dugeons will be reduced.

a and also the number of enemies will be reduced.

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018

View attachment 892366

☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Edit: Hey YioruYioru! I noticed the white background in your F95 avatar. I found a transparent one and I made one with the flame also.
View attachment 892517 View attachment 892518
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/909743_YioruYioru_avatar.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/909744_YioruYioru_avatar_flame.png
Thank you so much for editing for me!

I will see some way to show the level of corruption of Ashley in the game.

As for the side quest of picking herbs, I'll probably redo it.

and blacksmith and old man, I will add new events in the next version.

Dec 29, 2018
How does one cheat or edit his own save ?
i'm stuck in the spider cave because i couldn't bother buying enough potions. (lol)

it would be nice to be able to open up a nice console and enter somethuing like "strength=infinite" just for a bit then reverse it instead of starting the whole game

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes