RiM

Aug 5, 2017
The new art looks def better even though i'll miss the old scuffed microsoft paint Ashley. No insult to the old artstyle, love it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The new art looks def better even though i'll miss the old scuffed microsoft paint Ashley. No insult to the old artstyle, love it.
This is another reason why there should be an original content version in the options one day. Just think about it, games that change drastically cause people nostalgia to want to use both versions, but I for one would vote for an option to have the changes as a slider option, eg/ what they did with Karryn's Prison and the breast size, hair colour etc.. It was enable or disable.

Or the new Lollipop chainsaw repop, they added new version but still kept the old classic content even though you can still use all the content in original the only difference was blood in classic version and stars in new repop version. I would have been so pissed if they didn't include the classic version with blood.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'm just now catching up and haven't played this before, what was in the old versions that had to be removed?
There's also dress changes at mentioned previously, Ashley will probably undergo multiple changes in this time, also it wasn't shota version they were dwarves, so now dwarves are tall people, then again could be young dwarves, so shotacon would be a tag removed now, because of the policy issues. Don't know how other's get away with it, either way expect more changes in the future that will *overwrite* the original content.

Either way I respect the developers mind, I think he/she has a creative mind, with talent, and decent artwork, with some good ideas, and think that they have potential to make it big in the industry of hentai/adult games if that's what they want. It's a shame they have to change content and not keep the original design as an alternative mode one day hopefully in the future who knows maybe they will include it. If they did I'd buy a game like that.

Reactions: anonymousfloof

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
This is another reason why there should be an original content version in the options one day. Just think about it, games that change drastically cause people nostalgia to want to use both versions, but I for one would vote for an option to have the changes as a slider option, eg/ what they did with Karryn's Prison and the breast size, hair colour etc.. It was enable or disable.

Or the new Lollipop chainsaw repop, they added new version but still kept the old classic content even though you can still use all the content in original the only difference was blood in classic version and stars in new repop version. I would have been so pissed if they didn't include the classic version with blood.
Doing that creates an overlap and means that every new costume or overworld interaction has to be done twice, hence increasing the workload and I don't think that there are many people who'd choose the old art in the first place so I think it might be better to just stick with the new one.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Doing that creates an overlap and means that every new costume or overworld interaction has to be done twice, hence increasing the workload and I don't think that there are many people who'd choose the old art in the first place so I think it might be better to just stick with the new one.
And that right there my friend is what I would spend money on, hard work with everything in it. I be honest with you, I pirate all my stuff, but I have paid for content that I deem worthy, content that is worked hard on, that has complete edition uncensored with everything in it.

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
where is the ntr?
you have to after building up the affection meter of one of the male companions via talking, gifts and not fucking other people in front of them (except miles who thinks Ashley is kinky for it) and start a relationship with them, then you get a prompt with different dialogue, I never got into it beyond seeing if it worked so idk about the quality, good luck.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes