3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Such nice quality....yet 0 animations...what a disappointment to find that out. Personally, I feel there is no point to making such an effort to make a lewd game like this and only do CGs for the sex scenes....just my opinion though

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Does this have alternate outfits/dress up/stripping? It looks really high quality but it'd be a missed opportunity to do 3dcg and only one costume per character

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, lets see, you do not heal up when you go back to camp, the only healing seems to be food/potions you have to buy, combat is tediously slow, constant cut scenes that are also tediously slow to watch.

Oh yes, and the scripted battle where you will loose to the genie, as you do 0 damage not matter what.

I have at present only got to dark path 2 and pretty much I am thinking of ditching the game, as to me it seems well tedious as shit to play. This is supposed to be complete, but from what little I have seen my first though would be very early work in progress.

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Hmm, lets see, you do not heal up when you go back to camp, the only healing seems to be food/potions you have to buy, combat is tediously slow, constant cut scenes that are also tediously slow to watch.

Oh yes, and the scripted battle where you will loose to the genie, as you do 0 damage not matter what.

I have at present only got to dark path 2 and pretty much I am thinking of ditching the game, as to me it seems well tedious as shit to play. This is supposed to be complete, but from what little I have seen my first though would be very early work in progress.
Yeah it's a huge grind and it doesn't help the MC has the accuracy of a Stormtrooper with her whip attacks almost always missing.

Does this have alternate outfits/dress up/stripping? It looks really high quality but it'd be a missed opportunity to do 3dcg and only one costume per character
And also no, each character only has one costume

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Waxwheel

Feb 26, 2020
Anybody know what's with all the "Crashpad" files the game puts in .../Appdata/Local/... ?
(playing on Windows 10; I use a VM to test these out and play if I can w/o performance hit b/c I learned the hard way)

Candy-Harlot

Feb 12, 2020
To me the single biggest problem this game has is that for something that supposedly takes place in the land of lust nobody ever seems to want to actually have sex. That has to be the single most disappointing thing about the game.

Reactions: Leeduva and Dopplyn

IsnetoGames

Apr 2, 2020
Help please, when i launch the game i can hear the music and even the sound of the buttons when i use the arrow keys but its just a black screen. This looks amazing please help

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
To me the single biggest problem this game has is that for something that supposedly takes place in the land of lust nobody ever seems to want to actually have sex. That has to be the single most disappointing thing about the game.
Nah it kinda like the real-world. You go to Greenland expecting to be a place full of plants. Only to be cover ice. Go to Iceland is expecting to be a frozen Tundra, only to see grass, plants forests, etc......

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It was Land of Lust, then some feminazi came there and told everyone that lewdness is evil and all men are rapists and scum.
Similar to what's happening in the western world right now, (not as much now with the pandemic)

About the game, it's great!
Apart from the annoying sound samples from RPGM and the slow and tedious battles, again RPGMs' fault.
For me the fucking RNG killed it. :(

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 982 MB to 293 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote