Unity Completed Asian Caprice [Final] [Byaka Games]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So shaving makes you American ? And Americans who don't shave are Asians ? Some logic you got there :ROFLMAO:

In case you didn't know, pubes grow on everyone no matter what race. It's just a matter of whether they prefer to keep it or not...
You're reading between the lines too much. Of course I know pubes grow on everyone after they hit tween age, duh. Most SEA-regioners simply don't shave, it's a cultural thing.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Aye, but it's uncensored. And if it has no "Oni-chan! Beat my virgin whore dirty meathole toilet! Bread! Bread!" pp killing cringe and poetry, then this is already best game featuring Asian on this website.

Tifa is actually the Japanese idealistic expectation of how the perfect woman is for Westerners. Nuance. There's a reason why she was shown in full on cowboy attire, hat and all in that backstory.

She's way too old and way too curvy to be the actual Japanese idealistic expectation.
Then they might wanna wrap their minds around the thought that Americans don't even remotely represent all "Westerners". They represent themselves and that's about it.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
People, I know this is, technically, NNN, but...

NO NUT? SERIOUSLY?

A "full course" without the dessert...

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes