The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
thats big considered in the land where they worship lolis
Tbh, those aren't big in the land where they draw any woman that's not a loli with dreadnought-class boobs that need a truck to be carried around.
Not that I'm complaining, on the contrary, but I agree with him that it's a big weird that every.single game has the "big tits, big ass" tags. They become way less useful.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I know it's like the "Exclude Tags" doesn't exist and you cannot bookmark that page.

I for instant have 'Kinetic Novel' excluded and have it bookmarked as I don't really like them.
Exactly , you filter out the games you don't want ...but , making snide comments about how the game doesn't suit you if you wont even try it etc... are just pointless..... A lot of people need to learn , the world does not revolve around them .

bustar4o

Jul 8, 2018
God, this is so annoying. After every text window there is...I don't know how to call it... a blank? So you read 3 words, then there is a blank where the text window disappears, then there is a new text window. So, you not only barely get any dialogue you need to wait extra to be able to read it.

Yea, no, not worth

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think they mean female protagonist Ntr and i kinda agree, i love the Ntr male cuck pov.
We still do not care. Hot take, here....there are filters that I make good use of, that can help me search for only what I like, and not even see things I do not care for. I don't even waste my time and effort to go tell people that I do not like anything about the game, because I can spend that time searching for things I DO like. It's fairly pointless in my opinion to go tell people who like a kink/perspective that I do not like that kink/perspective.

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
Then why bother even commenting? Why not just use the filter to search for only what you like? Do you get off on telling everyone what you do not like? Because we really don't care what you like or dislike. Your comment was unnecessary and a waste of your own time.
Since when did it become illegal to express your opinion?
I have nothing to do with your "search the tags.
I have a tab on the NTR tag.
I saw the game, clicked on it, saw that the main character is female
And I wrote a comment about it.
Any questions?
(deepl translator)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Engrish in this game is only slightly better than MTL.

Since when did it become illegal to express your opinion?
I have nothing to do with your "search the tags.
I have a tab on the NTR tag.
I saw the game, clicked on it, saw that the main character is female
And I wrote a comment about it.
Any questions?
(deepl translator)
I already posted the question. You also didn't answer it. It isn't illegal to comment on ANYTHING. But, as I said, it is pointless. Why do it? You telling other commenters that you don't like female protagonist games, and don't like this game because of that, does absolutely nothing to change it, and does absolutely nothing to help anyone else.

And I'm not exactly sure what "I have nothing to do with your search tags" actually means, but ...(1) it isn't MY search tags. (2) Nobody said you had anything to do with the existence of any search tags. (3) Search tags can ALSO be used to filter protagonist tags. You actually CAN search for "male protagonist" only while ALSO searching for "NTR" or NOT.

And, for the record, I'm neither mad nor bothered by your comments. I simply asked a question to inquire about a reason. I legitimately want to know why a person would think it makes any difference if they say they don't like a game because of a specific tag.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes