Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Story about May, the young wife.
Her husband went to work abroad.
So she felt lonely.
She will.............................

Stay at home and play Roblox at home.
Went to local wife association to learn cooking from other housewives as well as forming meaningful relationships.
Take up a new hobby like play Yugioh at the local game center disguised as a teenager
Invest in stock and become stonk , becoming richer than the husband , thus becoming sugar mama for hubby in the end.
Exercise at Silverman Gym , becoming buff and fight in Bronze League Kengan Asura arena.

So many things you can do and you rather pursue meat pleasure.
1670896457214.png
schwarzesmarken

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Since when did it become illegal to express your opinion?
I have nothing to do with your "search the tags.
I have a tab on the NTR tag.
I saw the game, clicked on it, saw that the main character is female
And I wrote a comment about it.
Any questions?
(deepl translator)

"I want to fap to the point of view of some complete loser jerking off in the closet, instead of the woman" - you

Absolutely brain damaged take - your fetish for pathetic men jerking off while crying can be found in your mirror.

The less the cuck is present the better the game is. This is why female protagonist or netori games are peak.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
"I want to fap to the point of view of some complete loser jerking off in the closet, instead of the woman" - you

Absolutely brain damaged take - your fetish for pathetic men jerking off while crying can be found in your mirror.

The less the cuck is present the better the game is. This is why female protagonist or netori games are peak.
we still fetish shaming in 2022??? Big insecure energy being shown. Ironic and Hypocritical saying Netori games are peak while dismissing Netorare pov :KEK:

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
i tried it and the pacing of the game is definitely not for me. Got to day 24 and literally no new event is available

loki1314

Jun 16, 2017

Yeah peak loser.

Dec 21, 2018
I had to share this screenshot of the game.

1673399638405.png

This game is hilarious. Whether it's good or bad is entirely up to you. Here, she basically got caught cheating at a hotel for the first time by her husband's friend. However, she decided to hide in a trash can around the corner.

And voila... this was the result.

Jan 31, 2020
I had to share this screenshot of the game.

View attachment 2301977

This game is hilarious. Whether it's good or bad is entirely up to you. Here, she basically got caught cheating at a hotel for the first time by her husband's friend. However, she decided to hide in a trash can around the corner.

And voila... this was the result.
My, what a crafty little vixen, ain't she?:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
The gallery is pretty shitty. You don't get the option to view the scene or not with non-descript sprites, just pushing you into a scene you select without confirmation of your choice, and there is no fast forward option outside of just holding the confirm button to slowly run through the scene you checked, and the transitions of scenes, how minor they maybe, takes a bit of time to get through. If a patch was implement to fix this, admittedly minor, annoyance, then the gallery wouldn't be such a pain to shuffle through.

Dec 21, 2018
The gallery is pretty shitty. You don't get the option to view the scene or not with non-descript sprites, just pushing you into a scene you select without confirmation of your choice, and there is no fast forward option outside of just holding the confirm button to slowly run through the scene you checked, and the transitions of scenes, how minor they maybe, takes a bit of time to get through. If a patch was implement to fix this, admittedly minor, annoyance, then the gallery wouldn't be such a pain to shuffle through.
Do you have a completed save of this gallery? ....for programming purposes....

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes