5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm a simple man. I see Shiho, I jizz in my pants.
The planned tags including pregnancy is a good sign too.

Don't listen to the greedy idiots saying you have to release everything for free. It's not a scam to paywall content you worked on. If you decide to drop the project though for any reason, do remember to turn off payments, otherwise it IS a scam.

Releasing on v0.01 was probably a mistake though. I keep telling people to wait until later versions with more content to release, both because more content = better almost all of the time, and because it'll reduce the number of games that are started and then immediately dropped that clog up the forums with minimal content trash.

I'll probably come back at some point with more cogent thoughts on the game, after I've actually played it.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like models (except Kamoshida's bodytype and painted-on chin, shit's bad) and animations, but choices are meh. Scenes are structured in such a way that you can only choose between having sex or pursuing love (i assume), and that's just not it.

FactoryDirect

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I've taken all your criticisms into consideration. I've put what I'm working on in spoilers down below. If you just want to know the progress:

I'm 50% done with the writing and renders to reach the halfway point of Act 1. Afterwards I'll go through the game a few times to make sure I didn't miss any mistakes and to do finishing touches. This update will have 2x more content than what the first release had.

For a time estimate, this will probably take me around 3 weeks to complete.

Thanks everyone for taking an interest in this! All the criticism is welcome, it helps me to adapt the story into something better.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very short, but a very good start, keep up the good work, seems for now there only 2 paths, either act like somewhat decent guy and don't use your power, or just succumb to the power and make the girls your sex slaves. Though about the story I can't say much yet as for now it only focused on either sex with girls or slow burn romance them. I hope the future will have more of a story on why he has those powers and how the VN will grow with the girls surrounding him and what outcome will be on both paths.

SaiminFan

Jul 10, 2019
Super interested in this, loved P5 and the characters in it. A bit turned off about playing a character that is pretty much universally disliked though, would personally prefer to play someone entirely new. When playing as a character that already exists, 1 of 2 things usually happen.
1. the writing is limited in scope because you are restricted to the original ideas of the character.
or 2. You let the player make choices that generally go against the original character, in which case you should have just made it a new character to start with.
Its very rare for a piece of fan work to organically evolve a pre-existing character and show their growth into someone new without making it seem out of place.

Whiteskull

Jun 2, 2019
Interesting. Not many persona games so Il keep an eye out on this one.
Finally a game where I can be the ugly bastard!!!!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
View attachment 3536287
To be honest hes not even that much of an ugly bastard(he does have that minecraft block looking face though)

but really that ugly ass haircut that he's got. Is like his hair tried to get an afro and gave up midway

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote