Saintbolt

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2022
So I played through. It's far too early to rate it, so I'll leave my thoughts here. And as a very big fan and advocate of the last game, I have to say: Thematically, it's the same thing.

MC handles every aspect of the main girl's growth and development, to which she, through dependency and Oedipal learning, eventually falls in love with MC. Yes, it's handled a bit more "wholesomely" in the last game, this one you're literally programming an AI to be a sex object. It's a little weird when you think about it, but whatever. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but the progress is RIDICULOUSLY granular. The only thing you don't see "Aspi" learn is walking and talking. It's interesting to watch play out, sure. But it tries to show every step, which feels a little taxing. My disappointment will come later when she just turns into 'default redhead #324' I like the robotic look, sue me.

The biggest issue is the English. I'm never not gonna complain about it. It really needs a better proofreader to go through and clean it up, just like the last game. And while I, personally, like the sprites over background as opposed to a unique frame rendered for each interaction, I think a few more in-between CG's could help this out. There will be moments where you're just looking at an empty background and MC is describing something happening, I think an image of SOMETHING would be infinitely better than nothing here.

All in all, I like what's here though. It feels unique, the AI subject matter is handled better I think by only one other AVN, and it doesn't feel like it's trying to do more than it can. Obviously, that last bit will be tested over time. But I enjoy it and look forward to more.
I'm glad to hear honest opinion! I understand that english might be worse than in Purr of Love since we don't have previous translator. Currently we're using combination of DeepL and manual correction and it might be inaccurate in some moments.

We're trying to make bigger project with less staff, for now it's only two people :)

mrpostman123

Nov 28, 2020
It's also a derogatory term towards people with Asperger's, so be aware lol
Not really, we use it to refer to ourselves and the Asperger's community at large, (See one of the videos of interviews that Stephen Fry has given on the subject). It CAN be used in a derogatory way, but that isn't necessarily implied by default.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
ASPI.:unsure:
Hmmm...Hmmm...Hmmm...
That means ..we have another great game from PawPunchWorks.:p

It looks interesting so far. Her innocence and endless questions. Lack of emotion and tact leading to funny situations.
I'm not sure about the bad endings. It's just a quick game over and they're all pretty much the same (defunct, fired). It doesn't add much value (just for the feeling that I have a choice).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saintbolt

Saintbolt

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2022
ASPI.:unsure:
Hmmm...Hmmm...Hmmm...
That means ..we have another great game from PawPunchWorks.:p

It looks interesting so far. Her innocence and endless questions. Lack of emotion and tact leading to funny situations.
I'm not sure about the bad endings. It's just a quick game over and they're all pretty much the same (defunct, fired). It doesn't add much value (just for the feeling that I have a choice).
Conclusion: You enjoyed it!
Some choices also leads you to the different routes so you have choice

Reactions: DocRipper