Unity Completed Ass-in-the-Wall Knightess Louize ~Corrupted Cumdump Cavalier~ [Final] [Vitamin CCC]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
I just realized that the MTL for "Tutorial" says "Operation Explanation" and that's gotta be the best bad translation I've ever seen while still being accurate.

Does the file folder the game is located in has any special characters like "=(/&%$#"!" ? Some games refuse to work properly if that's the case. Also since I just started downloading and my internet speed is ass I can't test this to check and don't know if it's required for most MTL games but maybe try running the exe with AppLocale in Japanese with Admin. Rights.
No characters like that but the exe cant be started with applocale, no option to do so when selecting it

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
No characters like that but the exe cant be started with applocale, no option to do so when selecting it
Looking for info I found out that if the application you're trying to run is in another version (32 bits, for example) and your AppLocale/LocaleEmulator app is 64bits, the contextual menu won't pop up so you'll need to "downgrade" to the other version.

Don't think that's the problem but could be good to test it.

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Anybody know how to remove the first mosaic layer?

EDIT:
I found a "CensorEffectMat" material that I believe is responsible, but I don't see any pair data responsible for the size. I also am not sure how to go about saving this edited material. According to AssetStudioGUI, the material is located in "scenes_scenes_all_54696e66f1450ca6c52910d9528a4d5d.bundle" but AssetStudioGUI doesn't appear to be able to save or import edits. So instead I'm trying to use Unity Assets Bundle Extractor but it can't open any of the files in "scenes_scenes_all_54696e66f1450ca6c52910d9528a4d5d.bundle".

EDIT AGAIN: I guess UABE is just not able to handle these bundles. I know what files to edit and what to edit, but I can't re-bundle them..

Last edited:

Mystrexing

Sep 10, 2020
Anybody know how to remove the first mosaic layer?

EDIT:
I found a "CensorEffectMat" material that I believe is responsible, but I don't see any pair data responsible for the size. I also am not sure how to go about saving this edited material. According to AssetStudioGUI, the material is located in "scenes_scenes_all_54696e66f1450ca6c52910d9528a4d5d.bundle" but AssetStudioGUI doesn't appear to be able to save or import edits. So instead I'm trying to use Unity Assets Bundle Extractor but it can't open any of the files in "scenes_scenes_all_54696e66f1450ca6c52910d9528a4d5d.bundle".
Sprites in a game with already drawn censorship

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is there enough "story" to this thing to even make the translation worth the effort? I "played" it in Japanese and didn't have any issues figuring out what to do, and didn't really see that much in the way of dialog. Also, considering how the endings work, they didn't really look particularly interesting either.

And yes, there's endings, plural. Not that there's much of a big deal about them.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
It gives an error when trying to extract that it can't access something from the AppData folder and when trying to run, it stays forever in "Load SystemFile" and doesn't start
maybe the nopy version is the one with less files. i got it from there and 2 files are missing. ill try another download link

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
It gives an error when trying to extract that it can't access something from the AppData folder and when trying to run, it stays forever in "Load SystemFile" and doesn't start
Found a fix. After unziping the game move all the game files to a different folder

Reactions: Devoveo
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes