Seeking Ass to mouth - where to find it in games ?

espolirege

Jan 12, 2019
Hi,
I've got some decent recommendations regarding taboo fetishes, however it doesn't seem like that many games include ATM.
So, my question is, where can I find it ? I've done the search, and found those games:
- The Twist
- Sisterly Lust
- Depraved Awakening
- Long Live The Princess
- Dreams of Desire
Anything I missed, any recommendations ?
I understand this is a controversial fetish, but please keep it civilised.

Best Regards and thank you in advance.

DlanorKnox

Jun 13, 2018
you should check out vitamin plus and the sequels slice of venture: an new start slice of venture 2: come hell or high water it has the full list of taboo fethishes (scat, water sports, bestiality, incest, and more) the first game i realy likes i only played the orginal so can't rely speak for the remake. for all of the games you can change in the menu witch fetishes you don't want to see.

the second game i finished but dint like the art style that much but was still okay. third game kinda waiting to finish but what i already have played i liked so far.

Reactions: espolirege

espolirege

Jan 12, 2019
you should check out vitamin plus and the sequels slice of venture: an new start slice of venture 2: come hell or high water it has the full list of taboo fethishes (scat, water sports, bestiality, incest, and more) the first game i realy likes i only played the orginal so can't rely speak for the remake. for all of the games you can change in the menu witch fetishes you don't want to see.

the second game i finished but dint like the art style that much but was still okay. third game kinda waiting to finish but what i already have played i liked so far.
Thank you ! Will check it out :).
Any other recommendations ? C'mon guys, don't be shy ;).

dorknut

Jun 6, 2017
Here are some games I would recommend:

-
- and , both Pyorgara games. His newest game "newsdesk" doesn't have it yet, but he usually adds ATM as end game content.
- Last scene of the rough route with both girls
-

These should be a few hours worth of content.

Reactions: espolirege

espolirege

Jan 12, 2019
Here are some games I would recommend:

-
- and , both Pyorgara games. His newest game "newsdesk" doesn't have it yet, but he usually adds ATM as end game content.
- Last scene of the rough route with both girls
-

These should be a few hours worth of content.
Thank you very much! I knew about Glassix, but never heard about the other 4.

espolirege

Jan 12, 2019
I think for these things its hard to even find games with anal at all, many have that tag, but its mostly maybe 1 scene(in a huge game) and super short, never seen a single game that has alot of it, then again, i don't play text-only games etc so. But i wish more games had anal and atm etc, cause those are some of my fav stuff.
I agree, that's why I made this thread :).
Have you checked the ones I've mentioned ? I've found them really good.

espolirege

Jan 12, 2019
Yes, thanks for the list but of your list i played all of them except depraved awakening, but i played them long ago so i haven't played them when they have more content, or i didn't like them at all, Sisterly lust is kind of great but i haven't played it recently to see the anal content. Of course we don't want to play games only cause they have anal / atm in them we need to like them too :D which is of course subjective....

But yeah, if anal stuff was as common as incest, cheating, vaginal, blowjobs etc etc that is in every single game it wouldn't be so hard to find good ones :cautious: maybe i'll just have to make one with loads of anal myself!!! (wish i could ... :rolleyes:)
Yeah, I guess it's not that popular of a fetish ;). I still recommend you try those games I mentioned, lots of them got updated with decent content.
Meanwhile, any new recommendations ? I didn't think it would that unpopular of a fetish ;).

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Battle of the Bulges has plenty of anal and some ATM.

espolirege

Jan 12, 2019
has multiple anal scenes, at least one of which had ATM.
Thank you, checked it out !
Battle of the Bulges has plenty of anal and some ATM.
I know it's your game, so first of all, kudos for that ! Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the oversized nature of this game, CG looks good, but unfortunately, not my cup of tea ;).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Might want to keep an eye on SpaceCorps XXX, no ATM yet (I think) but with the way the dev's piling on the fetiches that probably only a matter of time.
Thanks for the shout out engfeh! :D No ATM yet - but I've got Anal coming up in the next update ;)