Nanashi-san

Dec 3, 2018
You start with only three rounds per magazine but you can walk up and down to sidestep enemies (the shadows show position). Betting all your stars on lv 70+ duels is a very fast way of getting stars.

hmm, windows blocks this for me.
File from Mediafire link gets blocked but not Mega.

Last edited:

frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
Ew, whoever installed the autotranslator didn't even bother to change it to DeepL before uploading and left it on google translate. I'd recommend changing that in the config, not that it matters, since the text doesn't wrap properly and any long sentences just run straight off the screen.

edit; This game is just strange. I thought I was going into a little action shooter kind of thing, but it plays more like a strange frogger hybrid where the goal is to dodge shadows while staring at your shadow while collecting hearts and stars on a timer. You can upgrade things with the stars, but it takes 200 minimum, and I was only able to get around 40 on the first level. You don't even start with ammunition despite having a gun, you have to spend 200 stars for the first magazine. I guess there's also a little minigame where you can also earn them, but its an incredibly dull "press the right key ren'py minigame you've seen 5000 times" deal.

The "Hscenes" are tiny, and I mean tiny, loops not even worth looking at for longer than a second or two. It seems like the entire idea is to just grind the same first levels until you get 200+ stars to upgrade and move on to the more difficult ones. I want to tear my eyes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayer128

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
edit; This game is just strange. I thought I was going into a little action shooter kind of thing, but it plays more like a strange frogger hybrid where the goal is to dodge shadows while staring at your shadow while collecting hearts and stars on a timer. You can upgrade things with the stars, but it takes 200 minimum, and I was only able to get around 40 on the first level. You don't even start with ammunition despite having a gun, you have to spend 200 stars for the first magazine. I guess there's also a little minigame where you can also earn them, but its an incredibly dull "press the right key ren'py minigame you've seen 5000 times" deal.
You do start with ammo, 3 rounds that need to be reloaded. I don't know if it's the auto translator's fault or what but the number of bullets never show up. Other than that, I agree with the whole dodging thing and stars are kinda silly since you can bet them in the QTE type mini game in the classroom to gain them super fast allowing you to double them each game if you can crank up the level high enough.

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
Rape is rape, it's not ntr. ntr is about person who start enjoying sex with someone else other than main love interest
As defined by VNDB, Netorare A is when the FP (female protagonist) enjoys being with someone else the whole time, Netorare B is when they don't like it at first, but eventually warm up to it, and Netorare C is when the FP dislikes it the entire time.

Of course, all of these are NTR, not cuckolding, so them being 'stolen' is assumed for all types. Based on these definitions, rape can be present in NTR B, but is most likely to be present in NTR C.

Reactions: Xakorik

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
This game is pretty bad but I tweaked the translation while I played it to make it understandable and added linebreaks where needed.
Replace the attached file in the: "Astral Bullet\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text" folder. Make sure the file itself is named: "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt".

Pro tip: Dueling the girl set to lvl 50 will give you a 1:1 return on your wager and is way easier and way quicker than grinding stars on the actual levels.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes