Unity Abandoned Astral Games [v0.3b] [Peter Brown]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I don't agree with you on this one because, in those other 2 cases I'm not forced into fetish I despise.
Feel free to play this, it's a terrible piece of something, but it's not even worth call it crap because crap is honestly better.

Reactions: OttO

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
BTW why does everyone use the default backgrounds?
For the game? Guess it's the default crap you can get for DAZ3D, they probably don't bother changing it. I've seen the same shower 101 times, the one with tiny white square tiles.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
MOD Updated :

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
How is that a benefit? You're removing the only gameplay that big brother as, competition between 2 characters.
I have to disagree. Eric in the other game is just too strong character to find him enjoyable. You are playing an incest fantasy game and its just suddenly turns into cuckold, so you HAVE TO watch your mother fucked, your sisters wetting themselves for him and he even comes to you telling you he wants and will fuck everyone in the house and you better not do anything about it....

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I have to disagree. Eric in the other game is just too strong character to find him enjoyable. You are playing an incest fantasy game and its just suddenly turns into cuckold, so you HAVE TO watch your mother fucked, your sisters wetting themselves for him and he even comes to you telling you he wants and will fuck everyone in the house and you better not do anything about it....
In my gameplay so far, Eric is just the mother's boyfriend, and she gets off on his authority. Mothers have boyfriends, it's realistic, but at the same time, due to the way Eric makes demands, coupled with the MCs own desires, it makes Eric a character worthy of hate, almost as much as Joffrey Baratheon. However, currently, Eric has not had much success with the sisters, more than seeing some boobs. I would imagine that the amount of control he has, is directly related to the MC's own control, and other status. If you maintain enough influence over everyone, I would imagine that eventually you can oust Eric, but if you fail, then you'll have to suffer and watch him have it all.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I quite like this one, but it's still a bit grindy, and making the suggestions time out just makes it more so.

Still, one to keep an eye on to my mind.

steamhare

Jan 1, 2017
I quite like this one, but it's still a bit grindy, and making the suggestions time out just makes it more so.

Still, one to keep an eye on to my mind.
I was under the impression that the suggestions didn't time out so much as an event reverted them; for instance if you make the sister perv on the mother in a certain situation then the mom will start locking her door in that situation.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I was under the impression that the suggestions didn't time out so much as an event reverted them; for instance if you make the sister perv on the mother in a certain situation then the mom will start locking her door in that situation.
That is what I thought too. Although it makes sense, it does make it far too grindy. Wouldn't even be so bad if there were quick access buttons for the actions, rather than a text menu.

Apr 5, 2017
well haven't played this one much but here are some of the problems that I find slightly annoying
1. Partial translation/no translation
2. He should improve the rendering. the rendered picture contains a lot of noise (aka the pictures seems to be very "dotted")