Unity Abandoned Astral Games [v0.3b] [Peter Brown]

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Are we obliged to tell mom " obey to karl " for fuck her ? because when i touch her ass she slap me ... but if we tell obey to karl she forget everything no ?

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
Shit like hell all stand pics and only 1 Omg ist for ass aöö time sleep and the pics are not worth

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I played the demo a few times. could never get camera installed in the neighbor's bedroom.

Installing camera's too soon, may cause problems
If you tell her to ignore the cameras before you install them, you can never install them.
after several attempts, got cameras in bathroom, living room, and kitchen, but never bedroom
random option pop to install bathroom 2nd camera crashes game

Last edited:

Dudomat

Apr 23, 2017
Will this be set as an abondoned game since it's 2 weeks overdue and the author isn't replying to the patreons?

U

User_10739

Update was supposed to be released a month ago with no information since. Not looking good...

May 31, 2017
Review:
I like the story so far. There's a lot to explore. Unfortunately it didn't take much to start sex with mom while she's in "la-la land" so I'm not sure what the next bit of the story will be. If the author does it right, maybe there will be more sex with mom or sis while they're actually cognizant.

The biggest detractor for me (and it's quite an issue) is the lack of intermediate pics during scenes. we get only 3 or 4 pics at the most during sex or the blow job scene. it's not enough IMO.

testg

Apr 30, 2017
Scenes could be longer.
Game starts slow - could be made easier. Like .. you could install your own webcam for neighbour as first one and have to buy only the 2nd and 3rd.

Otherwise besides all the bad feedback, bad translations and couple of bugs, this has big potential. I'd like to support author on Patreon but those talks about abandoned project doesn't sound good.

U

User_10739

Still nothing on Patreon since May 4th, I would say for sure abandoned.

qawsedrftg

Oct 20, 2016
Dear Mods,
this game is more than 4 months overdue. I think it finally earned the beloved and communityfavored tag "abandoned"
Thanks