Mar 28, 2019
Victorius Astral

~>I found something when I trade with the wandering I have Ice cream even though I didn't have the item when I'm done trading with items.

~>Also I can proceed the story regarding the ice cream without the item when talking to Lexi.

~>So far no bug yet still continue to play the game.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hey, sorry for asking. But there are a couple of things that I still don't understand.
I have not played the game, I ask based on what I have read in the thread ...

1) I am one of those who always chooses paths of romance and avoids paths of corruption and blackmail. Is the corruption that we need to advance history necessary? I read that you need a certain amount of corruption for certain events.

2) And the other question, are all possible lesbian events avoidable? And if I decide not to follow them, for example the event with Mina and Alice, is there something wrong? I want to continue to romance all the girls but without involving lesbian events or anything. Is it possible to do it without having bad consequences or something?

Thanks and sorry for bothering!

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Astral Lust [v0.1.2d] [Victorius] - Compressed

1080p
Original PC Size: 1.12 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.08 GB

Compressed PC Size: 255.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 221.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Updated for v0.2.4-Public
Updated "Unlock Gallery" to use fix_gallery(force = True)
Updated "Unlock Collectibles" to use the new coding system.
"Replay Menu" changed "replay_gallery" to "replaysMenu".

Thanks to justonetime for figuring out what was blocking the Ren'Py Console
game\functions\modding\anti_cheat.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-1-6b-victorius.71117/post-5888977

Please try the mod on future versions as 9 time out of 10 it will work as intended. This game's code is very well written so the Unlock things should work just fine. The only thing that might need updated is the Makeshift Cheat Menu.

Debug Menu.png
Poormans Debug Mode
Found by using the PC in the MC's bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has some nice things like Restore Health, Raise Stats, Obtain Items, Unlock Collectibles, Unlock Wallpapers, Unlock Gallery, along with a Makeshift Cheat Menu.

These tend to be self explanatory but the Unlock Gallery flags things as seen so while most of this would likely be future ready it can't add what it don't know how to add. The Makeshift Cheat Menu is a collection of cheats I found in the code so just organized them.

If the console was accessible then I probably wouldn't have bothered jimmy-rigging this. Before the question comes up no this doesn't make your dreams come true.

On a lighter note the girls are cute! There were a few times the guide was telling me to do something but the game just wasn't in the mood yet clicking around aimlessly eventually lead to profit.

Last edited:

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
This game is surprisingly pretty neat for what content it has. I hope more people will support it down the line. The potential is there. You even get to name pets. Though Doge does not do much, its obv his content is not complete.

Jan 24, 2021
Enjoying the game so far, just one question. I'm at somewhere around day 10+ and Mina is still at 0/9. How long does it take her to progress "say hello and wait for her to come to you"?
Try spending more time with the other girls and going outside. Also build a vault chest and go back to your room.

Reactions: girdeyordo
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes