Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Props to you Victorius for your game and the way it plays out. Playing another harem AVN game right now with three letters as its name and it's so far overboard, it literally just gets ridiculous that it straight becomes a sex fest each and everyday in it. To each their own, I understand that but the choices you make with the girls in that game mean nothing basically. Brought this up in that game's forum and the fans of that game took exception to it faster than a new version of anything by Microsoft needing to be patched. I'm just really surprised it is doing as well as it is though in all honesty, but at the same time, I'm not either, given people nowadays.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Ran into some infinite spawning immortal bandits which inspired me to make this mod
You may survive hoards of bandits but sooner or later they will either bleed you dry, you'll kill too many of them which for some reason is a thing because I know if I seen a psychopath atop a mountain of corpses the first thing I would think is charge, or they make you go insane which unfortunately the last two just kicks you back to the title menu. So unable to survive it seems like a fun idea in an unwinnable battle that my inventory got swiped but they left the cards. Kicking me while I was down this game uses the idea of money without actually storing money so no inventory meant I couldn't barter. Really should have put stuff in the chest hakuna matata.

View attachment 1061877
Poormans Debug Mode
Has some nice things like Restore Health, Raise Stats, Obtain Items, Unlock Collectibles, Unlock Wallpapers, Unlock Gallery, along with a Makeshift Cheat Menu.

These tend to be self explanatory but the Unlock Gallery flags things as seen so while most of this would likely be future ready it can't add what it don't know how to add. The Makeshift Cheat Menu is a collection of cheats I found in the code so just organized them.

If the console was accessible then I probably wouldn't have bothered jimmy-rigging this. Before the question comes up no this doesn't make your dreams come true.

On a lighter note the girls are cute! There were a few times the guide was telling me to do something but the game just wasn't in the mood yet clicking around aimlessly eventually lead to profit.

Updated for v0.1.5c
Changed Obtain Items so it should generate an available Item List automatically now for new versions. There is a graphical bug when I try using style_prefix "choice" it looks good but removes most of the list... I tried fixing it but I'm not good with styles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Left a mark saying this was lasted edited for v0.1.5c

Added more cheats to the Makeshift Cheat Menu

will it work for newest version?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Astral Lust [v0.1.6b] [Victorius] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.46 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.43 GB

Compressed Win Size: 435 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 419 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 426 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

justonetime

Aug 2, 2017
To remove the console blocker overwrite game\functions\modding\anti_cheat.rpy with the anti_cheat file
Some commands i quickly found in the scripts.
player.sanity
player.corruption

I also bypassed the cheat codes, overwrite the game\functions\cheats.rpy file with the cheats file.
The codes are numbers starting from 1 to 36. so 36 codes in total, no idea what they do nor what their original names were due to hash encryption and lack of testing.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I remember played game like 2 month ago and tutorial, prlogue story was so empty and weird. Anyting changed about that?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Astral Lust 4K [v0.1.6b] [Victorius] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.10 GB
Original Mac Size: 4.06 GB

Compressed Win Size: 1.10 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.08 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.09 GB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
does meeting lola need luck? i keep spamming explore and i haven't seen her yet lol

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes