DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Lexi's Journal entry reads as: 4/9 | I think I should hang out with Mina.
Here are Lexi's current stats:
Affection: 4
Trust: 9
Lust: 1

Mina's Journal entry reads as: 3/15 | When Alice likes me enough (Affection > 4. Trust > 0) I should talk with Mina and then Alice at the evening.
Her current stats are:
Affection: 3
Trust: 3
Lust: 3

I didn't even realize that each girl's Affection stat was the same as their Journal status number until you pointed it out.

I did Lexi's ice cream request event already. Mina asked me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and again, not sure if this is an event that can only happen if you randomly run into its location while using the Explore option or a guaranteed event once the girl's stats are at a certain threshold?

That's why I'm getting so irritated with Alice at this point as everyone's progression seems to be dependent upon hers moving forward at this point as far as I can tell and I can't seem to trigger it.

The asking Lexi to go out and obtain materials, do you run into random enemies doing so or you never run into enemies when along with her? If you don't run into any enemies and it doesn't raise any of Lexi's stats when going out with her this way, seems like a waste of time unless you want a guaranteed safe way to accumulate materials, I guess. I'd rather face an enemy as well and gather even more materials that way though, tbh.
Don't worry about the necklace for Mina's event. You never find it and thats part of the story.
With Lexi, going out with her gets you materials without fighting AND faises her trust stat. One of the best ways to gather resources early on.
The library is a "main story" event. Follow the journal for that. There is the trader that accepts the mysterious coins. He can decrease corruption or sell you Tarot cards (the only I recommend right now is High Priestess though)
I have no idea why you can't trigger Alice's event though... It seems Mina's events are dependant on this one, and Lexi's are dependant on on Mina's.
Maybe do the main story ones, raise a bit of trust (at least 1 above their affection) with each one, and do Grace's events. Also main events.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
How and where does one fight a dragon?

I'm done with all the main (story) content, but can't get materials for 90% of the items in the Forge, and only keep fighting the beginner monsters
Is that Ironman only? Or do I have to do some hidden Quest?
There is a random event when you go to explore where you hear roarsin the sky.
If you habe at least a "Shoot" card, you can shoot at the air, triggering the combat wth the dragon.
Its available in all modes.

Reactions: karlpilkert

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
How and where does one fight a dragon?
Rare encounter when exploring. That's it. It roars from the sky, and you have to click the option to shoot your gun at the sky for it to attack.

What does the trader want for the Mysterious Coin(s) he may have available
They accept anything. Each item has a different value, so whatever you have on hand. It costs $10 dollars worth of items, regular stuff like Metal/Wood/Cloth/Stone is $0.5, so need twenty of those to equal $10 dollars. Other random materials and currencies you find can be worth more. He'll take anything.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Maybe do the main story ones, raise a bit of trust (at least 1 above their affection) with each one, and do Grace's events. Also main events.
How do you even move along the story? I'm still stuck on the Main Story being at 1/11. I'm like on Day 20, what does it take to move it along? It just says something like what will I find outside? I've been outside plenty of times already, let's go story, get a move on already!

Jan 7, 2021
How do you even move along the story? I'm still stuck on the Main Story being at 1/11. I'm like on Day 20, what does it take to move it along? It just says something like what will I find outside? I've been outside plenty of times already, let's go story, get a move on already!
You're kinda not expected to win battles. Death and Rebirth kind of gimmick.
Rather lame but it is what it is

Other times you need a High Corruption but get it too high and its Game Over but too low and you can't have fun with the girls.

RNG is a thing when going outside. At some point you can find a dog and a cat.

Time of day plays a part as well.

When in doubt just talk to all the girls and see if any of them have new options.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

I ran into an error during this scene, triggered, when trying to go to sleep through the (sleep icon button) or using the (map arrow) to exit the library.

sleeperror.jpg

Here is the traceback.

Good luck with the game.

Reactions: DrFree

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
There is a random event when you go to explore where you hear roarsin the sky.
If you habe at least a "Shoot" card, you can shoot at the air, triggering the combat wth the dragon.
Its available in all modes.
I heard the dragon is one of the most powerful enemies in the game. Not sure how accurate that is but if it is, I'd like to see how it would fare against this:
Base Profile Screenshot 2021.05.10 - 19.06.06.41.png

Looks like that bug was a Cultist to me possibly and according to the girls, do not EVER engage in a fight with a Cultist. I guess whatever this is didn't get the memo.

Now let's see what a dragon can do against that same hand!

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
You're kinda not expected to win battles. Death and Rebirth kind of gimmick.
Rather lame but it is what it is

Other times you need a High Corruption but get it too high and its Game Over but too low and you can't have fun with the girls.

RNG is a thing when going outside. At some point you can find a dog and a cat.

Time of day plays a part as well.

When in doubt just talk to all the girls and see if any of them have new options.
Are you serious? Every time I have died in a battle, I've reloaded my save back to the beginning of that battle until I've actually won it so I haven't actually died yet. So that is why my story isn't progressing, because the game won't do so until after dying however many times first? How many times do you have to die before it actually progresses in this case?

I already found a cat in my game. No dog yet though.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
Are you serious? Every time I have died in a battle, I've reloaded my save back to the beginning of that battle until I've actually won it so I haven't actually died yet. So that is why my story isn't progressing, because the game won't do so until after dying however many times first? How many times do you have to die before it actually progresses in this case?

Kiara Necrophilia.png
Main Story: I need to ask Kiara about this... being...
Kiara: Perhaps only death could make her more interested in me.

Yeah when the game told me to go kill myself I laughed :ROFLMAO:
As for how many times I don't know.

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Main Story: I need to ask Kiara about this... being...
Kiara: Perhaps only death could make her more interested in me.

Yeah when the game told me to go kill myself I laughed :ROFLMAO:
As for how many times I don't know.
Base Profile Screenshot 2021.05.10 - 20.07.20.93.png
Yeah, but I already know what awaits me outside, fog, whispering shadows, cultists and apparently big ass walking whatever-you-want-to-call-'em's. Doesn't mean Death is as well. So move to 2/11 already Main Story!

Doesn't your card deck get reset back to beginner's level upon each death? I thought someone posted this being the case on the game's Discord channel. Why would they force deaths if it resets your deck when it does so?

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Mowdega

Nov 13, 2020
If you are going to just save-sum to get the specific cards you need, then don't bother with dodge. Use invulnerability, stun, weakness, and some armor generation, so you are immune to damage that turn (plus on your turn).

This is the deck I use to farm the dragon right now:

View attachment 1187755

Where did you get the Outside card?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Where did you get the Outside card?
I know of one way to get them is via a certain dream that may randomly occur. You have to have 40+ points in your stats at the time though to be able to choose the option to have a chance at obtaining one as the cards you would get to choose between are randomly determined.

I'm sure there are other ways to obtain it as well. Terut can chime in when he sees your inquiry.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Masochism. An excuse to build the additions to the house like the chest, forge, and a few other goodies.

It's an odd driving force as most players will instinctively avoid death :whistle:
FYI - I think I obtained a card that will prevent us from losing all our cards upon dying. It's called Freedom in Death. You can see its effects in the image below. Obtained this one defeating a Stickman in an abandoned house.
Base Profile Screenshot 2021.05.11 - 00.45.43.64.png

EDIT: Actually in speaking with the Dev, they indicated this card has to be played by the player themselves for it to work. That if we die at the enemy's hands instead, this card doesn't do anything and your card deck would reset. So, no, it's not as useful as I was thinking it was going to be. Back to the drawing board and sorry if I got any of your hopes up posting about this,

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Actually no, you don't need to die toprogress the story.
I think your game has something. The rng should've let you proceed through the main story already...
You know, maybe you should re-download the game...
The dog is in a random event like the cat.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Actually no, you don't need to die toprogress the story.
I think your game has something. The rng should've let you proceed through the main story already...
You know, maybe you should re-download the game...
The dog is in a random event like the cat.
I was chatting with the Dev over on the game's Discord channel about this issue and he is telling me that it is probably due to my saving as frequently as I am, that it's throwing off the RNG that determines it when I leave the hotel and go to Explore. He's indicating there is a 20% chance that it should trigger the story line event when I Explore and that my saving and re-loading the game as frequently as I am is probably throwing off the RNG in Renpy and that's most likely the cause of this issue?

That I should just play through a day or two straight without saving and re-loading and Explore that way and see if it occurs doing so that way.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I was chatting with the Dev over on the game's Discord channel about this issue and he is telling me that it is probably due to my saving as frequently as I am, that it's throwing off the RNG that determines it when I leave the hotel and go to Explore. He's indicating there is a 20% chance that it should trigger the story line event when I Explore and that my saving and re-loading the game as frequently as I am is probably throwing off the RNG in Renpy and that's most likely the cause of this issue?

That I should just play through a day or two straight without saving and re-loading and Explore that way and see if it occurs doing so that way.
Oh, thats nice then. I hope that solves it.
You can get with the routine of raising your stats/trust with the gals. Its not like there is a hunger bar to worry about.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes