Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is it out today, or is it out "today" meaning late in the day, so basically check tomorrow. I can't wait.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Is it out today, or is it out "today" meaning late in the day, so basically check tomorrow. I can't wait.
You can already download it on their patreon page if you want. Might take a bit until it's uploaded here since the 4k version is pretty big in size so upload speeds and all I guess.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
v0.1.5c RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC
Please update thread. Links on patreon.
I see that others already said os, but can't we just post the links given on patreon? I am pretty sure you get some benefits if your mega account is being used to distribute stuff, so is a way of supporting the author right?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Astral Lust 0.1.5c is here!

This release bring about 540 new images, and over 100 new animations. There are many major points in 0.1.5:

• Wanderers Hideout can be unlocked
  • card crafting was implemented with 20 recipes and 2 crafting stations
  • vault can store cards
  • 25 new items to loot and trade with
  • significantly reduced grind needed to build stuff
  • two new expansions for vault
  • two first wake up scenes
  • major progression on Mina's story
0.1.5a is a bugfix update.

0.1.5b fixes a lot of smaller things, also adds a new dream, and a side activity for Mina at the evenings.

0.1.5c introduces a lot of qol changes, and fixes. It also adds Grace's bathing.

Links:
Windows + Linux: -

Mac: -

!Warning: The 4K version has heavy requirement for your rig, on most rigs it would lag, if animations don't play at 60fps try 1080p version or disable animations in preferences. 4K version has little to no meaning if you play at 1920x1080p resolution or lower!

4K Windows + Linux:
-

4K Mac: -

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Just started the game and at the end of the first night, standing in my room and clicked on something I guess and received a message that I found the 2nd collectible. Went into the computer and seen that it is a cat holding a fish in its mouth but no idea how I even obtained it really. Didn't see it my room much less think that I actually clicked on it to obtain it.

This being the case, I started a new game trying to replicate it but am not coming across it now. Is it random, a glitch, something else or what? Like to know what I am looking for her when it comes to these kinda knowing what I should be looking out for but the way I obtained the first one of these, that's going to be hard to do.

nickthewolf

Jul 9, 2017
Just started the game and at the end of the first night, standing in my room and clicked on something I guess and received a message that I found the 2nd collectible. Went into the computer and seen that it is a cat holding a fish in its mouth but no idea how I even obtained it really. Didn't see it my room much less think that I actually clicked on it to obtain it.

This being the case, I started a new game trying to replicate it but am not coming across it now. Is it random, a glitch, something else or what? Like to know what I am looking for her when it comes to these kinda knowing what I should be looking out for but the way I obtained the first one of these, that's going to be hard to do.
golden condoms or condom boxes, they can be really hard to see sometimes

nickthewolf

Jul 9, 2017
Astral Lust 0.1.5c is here!

This release bring about 540 new images, and over 100 new animations. There are many major points in 0.1.5:

• Wanderers Hideout can be unlocked
  • card crafting was implemented with 20 recipes and 2 crafting stations
  • vault can store cards
  • 25 new items to loot and trade with
  • significantly reduced grind needed to build stuff
  • two new expansions for vault
  • two first wake up scenes
  • major progression on Mina's story
0.1.5a is a bugfix update.

0.1.5b fixes a lot of smaller things, also adds a new dream, and a side activity for Mina at the evenings.

0.1.5c introduces a lot of qol changes, and fixes. It also adds Grace's bathing.

Links:
Windows + Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE

Mac: MEGA - GOOGLE

!Warning: The 4K version has heavy requirement for your rig, on most rigs it would lag, if animations don't play at 60fps try 1080p version or disable animations in preferences. 4K version has little to no meaning if you play at 1920x1080p resolution or lower!

4K Windows + Linux:
MEGA - GOOGLE

4K Mac: MEGA - GOOGLE
but can we get a 0.1.6 alpha link?

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Is this game good? Usually avoid RPG's.
Very, in my opinion. The combat is fresh enough to make the game element actually fun, the story and setting are surreal and unnerving enough to leave you wanting to know what the fresh heck is going on, and the characters you interact with actually have a good degree of character to them (and I'd say they do a good job of breaking free from the standard VN character cliches).

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Great update! We got some good Mina content. I have no idea how the massage stat is even a thing tho!
The Governor is a pretty cool dude. I hope we get to sit down and have a cold one instead of trying to cut my arm off tho.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is this game good? Usually avoid RPG's.
RPG aside there is also a rogue factor. WWhen you die, you lose cards (skills) and materials. You can do some save-scumming though, and there is a cheat right here.You can also install a mod (its in the discord) to get 100 slots to keep your more important cards.

If you build your deck properly you can curb stomp most, and even kill enemies you aren't supposed to be able to kill yet, lol

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Are the images that are tied to each save file in-game actually stored somewhere that we can view them somewhere outside the game itself?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Astral Lust 4K [v0.1.9.f] [Victorius] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.34 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.48 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.44 GB

Click here for 1080p compressed Version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont get the battle system ...i cant read the txt on the battle cards text is wayyyy to small some of old farts cant see as well as we use to be able to...seems to have tiny txt in some parts of options such as video kind of ironic
wish there was a way we can adjust txt..also sometimes theres like a black box around the people i want to interact with
not sure how to describe that any more then i just did....interesting game ...not sure it matters but i got the 1080 p version??

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes