BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I am so lost T.T how do we trigger the first Christmas event?
I think that it started for me as soon as the MC went to sleep when I had all the main LIs in the hotel. And after that every time the MC went to sleep I had the next event. Not that I can tell what it's about, since I used CTRL to skip what was happening.

Reactions: waterbomb

waterbomb

Jun 17, 2019
I think that it started for me as soon as the MC went to sleep when I had all the main LIs in the hotel. And after that every time the MC went to sleep I had the next event. Not that I can tell what it's about, since I used CTRL to skip what was happening.
Thank you m8! If that's the case, it might not be starting for me since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
THAT WAS IT:cool:!! To everyone else having trouble starting the Christmas event, make sure every girl is present (pun intended)!
I'm glad it was helpful to you. To me, who was not really actively looking for it (nor do I have a special interest in it) it started without expecting it. In any case, I hope you enjoy the event.

Reactions: waterbomb

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Compressed:
- - -

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just downloaded the game for the first time - is the xmas scenes and content truly time gated to be gone come the 10th of this month and you can only one event out of seven ever 24 hours in real time? Thats bonkers? Ive no chance of unlocking any of the content as a new player lol (too little time to give it my full attention as already back working full time sadly)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So i tried to post this image in the discord (memes) but the bot said it's too explicit... sorry to say this but that bot is retarded

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
My game is crashing because of some card idk. I did that Alice task where she gets you some cards, but as soon as she returns and tells you about it, it appears that ren'py script error. Now I can't progress on that christmas event and some other events that involves fighting because I can't open my deck.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
My game is crashing because of some card idk. I did that Alice task where she gets you some cards, but as soon as she returns and tells you about it, it appears that ren'py script error. Now I can't progress on that christmas event and some other events that involves fighting because I can't open my deck.
Yeah seems that broke the game Some are getting errors to

BTSpoon

Dec 27, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been asked before, but is there some way to find out what loot tables each enemy has?
I keep hearing cards like crush for example are really good, but no clue what drops it?

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Just downloaded the game for the first time - is the xmas scenes and content truly time gated to be gone come the 10th of this month and you can only one event out of seven ever 24 hours in real time? Thats bonkers? Ive no chance of unlocking any of the content as a new player lol (too little time to give it my full attention as already back working full time sadly)
If you manage to get all of the characters in the hotel, change your computer's date and then rest until the next game day. I got all the event in like five minutes.

Edit: To be clear, it doesn't have to be forward in time. I got three of them by going back to an earlier day.

Reactions: Skode

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I did all the events in two nights (the first a two nights ago and all the others last night). Maybe using CTRL drove the program crazy ... Or maybe it's a bug.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I second this - I suddenly cannot edit my deck anymore, nor acquire cards without errors.
That happened to me after making Alice give the MC a card. What I did is use the mouse to go back to a point where I canceled that order and give her another one that didn't have a bug.

Reactions: fzoneptl
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes