• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
because some people want to interact with their peers.
Dont get me wrong I understand why you are annoyed but I also understand why the others do what they do. Also sometimes you want information and the best and easiest way to do it is to start a conversation
Except those people don't reply to anyone. They just show up to grieve and leave.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
are you being intentionally obtuse? how do you know they didnt read whatever else happened next?
And how do you know they're reading? If they haven't looked in the past 4 months, and haven't bothered to look in the past page or two, it's not a stretch to assume they're not going to read what comes after.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
And how do you know they're reading? If they haven't looked in the past 4 months, and haven't bothered to look in the past page or two, it's not a stretch to assume they're not going to read what comes after.
How do you know that information?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well Im one of them, I have done it in the past . Is that proof for you?
That those people in particular are doing that to engage their peers? Not remotely. They haven't contributed to the thread other than spit their woes, so no. There isn't even a react from a single one of them on your explanation.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes