Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
because some people want to interact with their peers.
Dont get me wrong I understand why you are annoyed but I also understand why the others do what they do. Also sometimes you want information and the best and easiest way to do it is to start a conversation
Except those people don't reply to anyone. They just show up to grieve and leave.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
are you being intentionally obtuse? how do you know they didnt read whatever else happened next?
And how do you know they're reading? If they haven't looked in the past 4 months, and haven't bothered to look in the past page or two, it's not a stretch to assume they're not going to read what comes after.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
And how do you know they're reading? If they haven't looked in the past 4 months, and haven't bothered to look in the past page or two, it's not a stretch to assume they're not going to read what comes after.
How do you know that information?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well Im one of them, I have done it in the past . Is that proof for you?
That those people in particular are doing that to engage their peers? Not remotely. They haven't contributed to the thread other than spit their woes, so no. There isn't even a react from a single one of them on your explanation.

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
I was backtracking the sandbox tag and find out that we have no news of the creator since september it seems, hoping all the best to him.

And if along the way he stumbles upon the game and decides continue development, to let him know we are all up for him.

Health stuff it's pretty stressfull and in many countries is a fucking economic blow in the face, it's understandable that he rather quit the development if his pc starting having troubles and concecuently loose all the progress of 0.3 (this is purely speculation but in the last screenshot he said that he had problems with his pc).

Nevertheless wishing y'all a good life fellas, see you in a couple of years (or sooner if a miracle ocurrs).

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
strange so change cards 3 times and forced replaced each time? and now 7 month no update no new....was god start and play but other change cards i stop it to play ,why you maybe ask ! ask your self make rules change rules and change again... You prof you had a red line story but no redline rules to it. so stop your self and walk you path

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
strange so change cards 3 times and forced replaced each time? and now 7 month no update no new....was god start and play but other change cards i stop it to play ,why you maybe ask ! ask your self make rules change rules and change again... You prof you had a red line story but no redline rules to it. so stop your self and walk you path
I might not be all that bright, but man, I literally have no idea what you're saying my dude. What the hell is a redline?

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
A red line is
a: a line you should not cross
b: a path a story follows. For example Frodo in lord of the rings, or visually the red lights that represent the red line of germanys history in the song "Deutschland"

I would not apply a red line on Game mechanics. Game mechanics need some basic rules, but these can change during development. Specially because these basic rules are given by Natural laws and Math. Imagine a city with its streets, if you change a small Street suddenly the huge streets work better or worse, sometimes so worse that you need to change them (Yes i play citys skylines at this moment, so this "Picture" comes to my mind)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes