Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hate is my second nature, just look at my avatar and you will understand. So sorry not sorry. I don't have time to read any trifle, especially when I wasn't even on the developer's discord until now. I have a huge archive of VNs, and joining the discord of the author of each of them is out of the question, also because I don't like a lot of these authors.

Hawkthrowaway12

Oct 4, 2019
Hate is my second nature, just look at my avatar and you will understand. So sorry not sorry. I don't have time to read any trifle, especially when I wasn't even on the developer's discord until now. I have a huge archive of VNs, and joining the discord of the author of each of them is out of the question, also because I don't like a lot of these authors.
Well, that sure is one way to reply I suppose.

In all honesty, no matter how to try to justify yourself, coming out guns blazing for no good reason is just never proper. Especially on a thread about a game who's developer has very serious health issues.

In my experience, most developers abandon their works when they realise it's harder than they thought to make adult games, with very few of them abandoning their games maliciously. In fact, if you ask me, one of the bigger reasons devs aren't more open about the state of their games is people like you who let off with both barrels whenever an update takes too long, or doesn't contain the specific content they wanted, or some other entitled nonsense.

This might be a forum for horny games, and all these words might just be pixles on a screen to you, but at the end of the day we're all still human here. Just something to keep in mind the next time you feel like going off over free content no longer being updated.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Sooo.....

...You download something for free, and act like you paid AAA fullprice for it when the updates don't come fast enough for your liking. And then also ignore any posts detailing why the delay happens because you cannot be arsed to read them?

I mean, if i'm misinterpreting anything then by all means let me know, but this is what it sounds like to me...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just for your info his health issues go back to March 20 2023 on his discord

Alex3Ton

Feb 5, 2024
Я в шоке, очередной потребитель, который возомнил себя центром вселенной. Ненависть его второе я, видите ли, "праведный гнев" его обуял.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Я в шоке, очередной потребитель, который возомнил себя центром вселенной. Ненависть его второе я, видите ли, "праведный гнев" его обуял.
I'm shocked, another consumer who thinks he's the center of the universe. His hatred is his second self, you see, "righteous anger" has gripped him.

(y)Согласитесь
(y) Agree

Reactions: Alex3Ton and Arabi1

Alex3Ton

Feb 5, 2024
I'm shocked, another consumer who thinks he's the center of the universe. His hatred is his second self, you see, "righteous anger" has gripped him.

(y)Согласитесь
(y) Agree
Thanks for translating my comment. I did not do this myself to be sure that my thoughts would not be distorted by Google translator.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I refuse to believe anyone actually says this shit unironically, especially with that profile pic. Y'all gotta be biting bait.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes