dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
So does that mean that folks w a decent enough computer
and 1440p normal gaming will probably use the 1080p version of
these games?
Just curious.
Cheers
It depends? Not exactly sure of the context of your question, but I'll try to answer anyways:
I posted both torrents with the 0.2.4a patch applied to the 1080p one (while keeping the "outdated" 4k one up) because from F95's description, seemed the patch only applied to the 1080p version. Even if that was true, the 4k version is still massive and users would benefit from having a torrent made for an easier download.
If you're wondering which you should play while having a good computer and 1440p monitor, that's up to you and what you play at/like?. If your computer/monitor are good enough that they can make the 4k experience better for you, and you have the bandwidth, go ahead? Though, in case you haven't seen it, there also seems to be a warning concerning the 4K version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you were asking why the 1080p torrent was the only one with the 0.2.4a patch applied to it, that would be because from F95's organization of links, seemed the 0.2.4a patch was only viable for 1080p version. From checking the developer's patreon, seems that's not the case and 0.2.4a patch also works for 4K one.
Therefore on my side, I'll be taking down the 4k 0.2.4, and re-uploading it with the 0.2.4a patch applied.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It depends? Not exactly sure of the context of your question, but I'll try to answer anyways:
I posted both torrents with the 0.2.4a patch applied to the 1080p one (while keeping the "outdated" 4k one up) because from F95's description, seemed the patch only applied to the 1080p version. Even if that was true, the 4k version is still massive and users would benefit from having a torrent made for an easier download.
If you're wondering which you should play while having a good computer and 1440p monitor, that's up to you and what you play at/like?. If your computer/monitor are good enough that they can make the 4k experience better for you, and you have the bandwidth, go ahead? Though, in case you haven't seen it, there also seems to be a warning concerning the 4K version:
If you were asking why the 1080p torrent was the only one with the 0.2.4a patch applied to it, that would be because from F95's organization of links, seemed the 0.2.4a patch was only viable for 1080p version. From checking the developer's patreon, seems that's not the case and 0.2.4a patch also works for 4K one.
Therefore on my side, I'll be taking down the 4k 0.2.4, and re-uploading it with the 0.2.4a patch applied.

I'm going to 'upgrade' an older system a bit w a new gpu and monitor. I decided to go 1440 for various reasons including
the fact that I don't think 4k gaming will be 'the standard' for a few years. For games like this that have 'cartoon or comic' graphics I would probably never desire the 4k version, but that's just me.

Since the 1440 setup is in between the two I was just curious if others would typically use the 4k or 1080p version.

I'm not even a 'Real' gamer... lol..

As far as bandwidth... I have the fastest available out here. 10Mbps.... lol
Internet and cell services are extremely lacking out here and many 'towns' don't have either or it's spotty and slow.
I occasionally have 4g but mosltly 1x cell reception... But that's ok. I enjoy being out in the sticks a bit and without neighbors.

I appreciate your response and also that you used

When they first started I was posting about it quite a bit on here till I got some dirty messages
from the Mods and all my posts were deleted! lol

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I'm going to 'upgrade' an older system a bit w a new gpu and monitor. I decided to go 1440 for various reasons including
the fact that I don't think 4k gaming will be 'the standard' for a few years. For games like this that have 'cartoon or comic' graphics I would probably never desire the 4k version, but that's just me.

Since the 1440 setup is in between the two I was just curious if others would typically use the 4k or 1080p version.

I'm not even a 'Real' gamer... lol..

As far as bandwidth... I have the fastest available out here. 10Mbps.... lol
Internet and cell services are extremely lacking out here and many 'towns' don't have either or it's spotty and slow.
I occasionally have 4g but mosltly 1x cell reception... But that's ok. I enjoy being out in the sticks a bit and without neighbors.

I appreciate your response and also that you used

When they first started I was posting about it quite a bit on here till I got some dirty messages
from the Mods and all my posts were deleted! lol

Cheers
Ahh I understand better. Yeah no as much as 4k looks amazing, you're better off with 1440p and concentrating on performance, which at the end of the day will matter more than graphics when you're in a game (when I say game I mean games in general, not just VN's).

As for the 10mbps speed.. I feel you. Until recently I was stuck at 5mbps and it was painful at times. That said, at times I would gladly go back to it if it would get me away from my neighbors using power tools at 7am every weekend.

Thanks for the support regarding RPDL, i'll pass on the message. Luckily we're in a better situation these days and can more openly share the torrents.
Just in case, if you're interested in keeping up with RPDL as a whole, we try to post updates semi-regularly in our thread and in our .
Either way, good luck with the new setup and enjoy that no-neighbour freedom.

Tidus0075

Jul 26, 2022
Is anyone else getting this error with Alice, when you order a task for cards? Ver. 0.2.5 beta2.

exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/characters/alice/tasks.rpy", line 24, in <module>
$ task_alice_combat_gear(*aliceTasks.getGear.args)
File "game/characters/alice/tasks.rpy", line 57, in task_alice_combat_gear
decks.progressRandom(cards)
TypeError: progressRandom() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
how do you get more than 3.5 hearts for lexi's date I read on here that you need premium ice cream and wine I have two premium ice cream and 2 old wine but it doesn't get used is there some way to select these items for the date? because afterwards its still in my inventory

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Is anyone else getting this error with Alice, when you order a task for cards? Ver. 0.2.5 beta2.

exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/characters/alice/tasks.rpy", line 24, in <module>
$ task_alice_combat_gear(*aliceTasks.getGear.args)
File "game/characters/alice/tasks.rpy", line 57, in task_alice_combat_gear
decks.progressRandom(cards)
TypeError: progressRandom() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)

Sorry but I doubt too many will know as 2.5 hasn't been released here yet.

Certainly looking forward to it, though.

Cheers

Tidus0075

Jul 26, 2022
how do you get more than 3.5 hearts for lexi's date I read on here that you need premium ice cream and wine I have two premium ice cream and 2 old wine but it doesn't get used is there some way to select these items for the date? because afterwards its still in my inventory
The problem is I haven’t trigger her date yet.
Sorry but I doubt too many will know as 2.5 hasn't been released here yet.

Certainly looking forward to it, though.

Cheers
Well, gotta wait then. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Forgotted

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
AstralLust-0.2.4a.1080p
AstralLust-0.2.4a.4k
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

edit: added 0.2.4a for 4k
Anyone have 0.2.5 Beta 2

Reactions: linus.quotes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
August 19, 2023 was a big long post about changing
the version number from 2.5 to 3.0 and apologizing for
not keeping in touch.

August 24, 2023 update was informational
update

Aug 26, 2023 next update information.

2.4a Public released between Sept and Nov 2022
2.5 Alpha2 relased May 5, 2023
2.5 Beta1 released June 27, 2023
2.5 Beta2 released July 6, 2023
(The 2.5 releases have been private and not on this site..)

Also
more good info

Anything else I am missing or that I stuffed up? lol

(thought I saw a post where they promised ?weekly? posts to update info)
(I don't have access to Discord so more info may be there.)

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
August 19, 2023 was a big long post about changing
the version number from 2.5 to 3.0 and apologizing for
not keeping in touch.

August 24, 2023 update was
update

Aug 26, 2023 next update

2.4a Public released between Sept and Nov 2022
2.5 Alpha2 relased May 5, 2023
2.5 Beta1 released June 27, 2023
2.5 Beta2 released July 6, 2023

Also
more good info

Anything else I am missing or that I stuffed up? lol

(thought I saw a post where they promised ?weekly? posts to update info)
(I don't have access to Discord so more info may be there.)

Cheers
THANKS !!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What's the code for pc room?

Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong since it's been almost a year since I've played.

I don't think there is a code for Lexi's laptop. There maybe was going to be one but they stopped
development of the game and only recently have maybe started to work on it again. That part
about Lexi's laptop may not even be in the future release.

Sorry I can't tell you anything for sure.
If you use the Search in the upper right of this forum page you'll see that several folks
have asked this before.

Cheers

Reactions: Arabi1
Sep 23, 2021
For Lexi laptop, nothing yet. For MC room, if code = cheat code, then we have :
This the code available from discord as of version 0.2.4. I don't know patron stuff

I'll try to remember to update this when game get update, but feel free to reply to this msg to remind me.

Reactions: Arabi1 and bananeae
Sep 23, 2021
10 is a stat cap?or i can level up stats higher than that?
it is the cap as of 0.2.4. Based on what dev say on discord who know how long ago, that the cap til they add more events. Right now there are only like 1-2 events that have stat check that is over the cap: wandering gunsquad, as oppose to the melee squad with lower agi check & i don't know the other.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
How to make a shrine?
You have to go out (story event) meet Rachel fight her win, tell her she can settle in hotel she will build shrine in garden then little fox will move in mixed it up in last post when said had to find little fox 1st ,feed her ,and ask to come to hotel

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
If I remember correct you have to go out and find little fox feed her bring her home collect the supply's needed probably more can't think of it now will check if save before built it n run through it to see if missing anything
Nah, you have several missions of collecting supplies, or straight up buying them via your laptop if you want to skip the grind.

That said, N0B0DYSK0, do you mean the shrine in the garden (with Little Fox) or the little one in your bedroom?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes