wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I know this sounds rude and I don't mean it to...

but..

I wonder if somebody will post the last/latest version since it's now abandoned.
The 2.4a is the latest stable version 2.5 was in beta and being changed to 3.0 if I remember correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Where in their posting do they indicate they have cancer?
I don't know, however,
In his March 12th posting with some reasons why he can't work on the game but promising to,
it says

"When my sickness was already recovering, it turned to the worse at one point. I was suspected to have cancer. Two years ago, my aunt died due to cancer, and last year my grandpa was diagnosed with late-stage cancer. Thankfully, after more tests, the doctor came to the conclusion it was a baling tumor that got infected for whatever reason. He wasn't able to say for sure, so he sent me to another doctor that was specialized in the exact field. I managed to confirm this diagnosis a few days ago."

So maybe the dev has it, or maybe it was presumed from the above posting??

who knows....

edit:
Also, there have been a few posts with promises of working on the game and reasons why
they can't as well as promises to keep in touch but those were a few months ago.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Would be nice if someone else could/would take over the game
and continue it.

I can't cuz I'm too stupid...lol
But there are other smart people out there!

Cheers

7thUmbra

Aug 20, 2017
Welp, hoping for better news... til then anyone know any other games in the similar vein as this? Strategy, petite women, and where sex is not just a punishment.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Welp, hoping for better news... til then anyone know any other games in the similar vein as this? Strategy, petite women, and where sex is not just a punishment.
Been looking haven't found anything close to this as of yet think this was one of a kind here, makes me sad :cry:

Reactions: Forgotted

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Shame. Hope it's just rehab keeping them offline and not... y'know.

Since it was hinted at that people turned into monsters, i had a theory that MC became a monster during the initial outbreak, and only turned back into a human and reappeared a few years later when he was killed as a monster. Hoping this will get picked up, or at least released as 0.3.0 as there were some big plans for that version, but... yeah. It'd depend on how far along that's been, and what the rest of the team are doing.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Shame. Hope it's just rehab keeping them offline and not... y'know.

Since it was hinted at that people turned into monsters, i had a theory that MC became a monster during the initial outbreak, and only turned back into a human and reappeared a few years later when he was killed as a monster. Hoping this will get picked up, or at least released as 0.3.0 as there were some big plans for that version, but... yeah. It'd depend on how far along that's been, and what the rest of the team are doing.
Yeah agree if I remember correctly somewhere in the post here there is email for them going to start look through post and see if can find and send email and see if can get any information

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes