wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Nope i have one of those "script errors" when i go sleeping at day 15 ... some other guys have that on day 30 .. dunno what triggers it or how to fix it.
He's working on fix for other errors I will keep watching, I take it you started new game I haven't had any of these problems yet starting from my end save 2.4 in 2023

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
yeah whenever i try to save i can the first few times (continued from last update which i think was 2.4) and after the first or few times it error's out. so unable to save. any ideas?

EDIT: then again i am playing the 4k version soooo...that MIGHT be part of it. i'll test though

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
yeah whenever i try to save i can the first few times (continued from last update which i think was 2.4) and after the first or few times it error's out. so unable to save. any ideas?
Try this for save errors and see if it works should have fix for save error
Edit 3.0c Patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xythurr

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
the save issue comes from the "Path of Destiny Button" on the world map .. after clicking that button you can't save anymore .. so you have to go back to a save where you didn't click that button

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
the save issue comes from the "Path of Destiny Button" on the world map .. after clicking that button you can't save anymore .. so you have to go back to a save where you didn't click that button
I think that is fixed in the file I posted above

te4512

Jun 13, 2023
Fixes for 0.3.0a have been released by the authors of the patch

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Try this for save errors and see if it works should have fix for save error
Mega
This link is from yesterday, and I don't see any changes. Do you have anything more recent? :unsure:

The game version I posted compressed here yesterday and shared is from this link

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
thanks for that. that seems to have fixed that error for me.^^b

EDIT: correction. just after i sent this message i tried to save again and it errored again....sigh
Hey try this Edit 3.0b Patch 3.0c Patch
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/7...dlfZKHbWRbGkANSHzMJPTFbFJENRMTA4S9FWuMapCqWx8

If you still get error DM me with error report as zip file not just text I will forward as in contact with Victorius
The above should fix items below

0.3.0b

######
fixed: error in certain rare scenarios when triggering a dream

fixed: error in certain rare scenarios when looking out the lobby door at day

fixed: error in certain rare scenarios when looking out the lobby door at night

fixed: error after dying if videos/animations are enabled

fixed: possible error after having a nightmare if videos/animations are enabled

######

0.3.0a

######

fixed: error loading a save from 0.2.3-Beta or before

fixed: error in certain rare scenarios when exploring

fixed: error in certain rare scenarios when sleeping

fixed: unable to save game after Path of Destiny

fixed: 2 errors with Alice's get combat gear task

fixed: collectibles not getting enlarged after clicking on PC

0.3.0 -> 0.3.0b patch for desktops available to download in attachments, just overwrite the 0.3.0 folder with fixed scripts.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes