• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed AsuiQuickie [Final] [Project Physalis]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TituloFondo-sharedassets0.assets-11.jpg

Overview:
AsuiQuickie by Project Physalis.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-03
Release Date: 2018-12-27
Developer: Project Physalis
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Android: - -

That.jpg That2.jpg That3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
DL'ing just for the tongue action alone. Lol Plus, she kinda reminds me of Vambre- from Mighty Magiswords... Oooohhh we need a game with those characters...

Edit/Update: Well, that was short (4 animated scenes total and 1 is semi-interactive), but really well done. We definitely want/need more of this. More interactivity would nice, but if this is just a proof-of-concept or something- this Dev is onto something. I'd definitely like a more fleshed out version- mainly to find out the deal with her tongue. :) I'm guessing her name is "Asui", but whatever it is- she's really cute.

Kudos to the foley guy- the SFX were top-notch. It sounded like someone fisting a jar of mayonnaise (Bonus points if you get the reference.) Lol

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Asui is a character from the anime/manga Boku no Hero Academia for who-ever is interested... One of my fave characters actualy... :D

DLing.. ^^

Did not know that. Thanks for the info. I may have to look that one up, but in the mean time- having a mini-hentai version of it isn't so bad either. :)

Actually, you might know then- what's the deal with her tongue? Demon? Alien? Other?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
"She can do what a frog can do" That's the anime description of her abilities lol
Basically she can jump high, stick to walls and stretch her tongue

I don't know if I'd particularly care for a super-power that involved me licking my enemies... You never know where they've been (and they're all most likely not super-models.) Lol

Reactions: internet weirdo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote