Unity Completed AsuiQuickie [Final] [Project Physalis]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

takxt

Aug 4, 2017
DL'ing just for the tongue action alone. Lol Plus, she kinda reminds me of Vambre- from Mighty Magiswords... Oooohhh we need a game with those characters...

Edit/Update: Well, that was short (4 animated scenes total and 1 is semi-interactive), but really well done. We definitely want/need more of this. More interactivity would nice, but if this is just a proof-of-concept or something- this Dev is onto something. I'd definitely like a more fleshed out version- mainly to find out the deal with her tongue. :) I'm guessing her name is "Asui", but whatever it is- she's really cute.

Kudos to the foley guy- the SFX were top-notch. It sounded like someone fisting a jar of mayonnaise (Bonus points if you get the reference.) Lol
I'm sure someone already told you where she's from and what's up with her tongue, but talking about the game itself, it's meant to be short and everything, that's why it's called "Quickie". If you liked the art you can just look out for other games from this dev and yes, they are all quite short and with little possibilities, but they are also quite enjoyable IMO.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm sure someone already told you where she's from and what's up with her tongue, but talking about the game itself, it's meant to be short and everything, that's why it's called "Quickie". If you liked the art you can just look out for other games from this dev and yes, they are all quite short and with little possibilities, but they are also quite enjoyable IMO.
I kinda thought that from the "quickie" label, but that was almost a "blink and you'll miss it-ie". :) I definitely hope they do more things like this in the future. I hadn't heard of nor had knowledge of this anime until today, so that gives me something to do now. Lol

Do they have anything else? You said they're all quite short- meaning that they've already put out other stuff?

Reactions: takxt

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
"She can do what a frog can do" That's the anime description of her abilities lol
Basically she can jump high, stick to walls and stretch her tongue

She can also apparently spit up her own stomach (in order to clean it, whatever that means), produce a toxic sticky liquid, and camouflage herself. Though most of these have mainly just been mentioned in passing, though I think they finally started to put her camo ability to use more recently, incorporating it into her costume upgrade.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
She is a very sweet and tender girl, having a "quickie" with such a cute creature is not enough actually. Loving her is only an understatement :)

takxt

Aug 4, 2017
I kinda thought that from the "quickie" label, but that was almost a "blink and you'll miss it-ie". :) I definitely hope they do more things like this in the future. I hadn't heard of nor had knowledge of this anime until today, so that gives me something to do now. Lol

Do they have anything else? You said they're all quite short- meaning that they've already put out other stuff?
Uhh, sorry for the late answer, but yeah, they already have others "games" just like this one.
I think you can find all of them here .
About the anime, it's kinda personal, but Boku no Hero Academia is like a global trend right now, so it problably means that the anime has some good aspects. If you don't have anything better to do, I'd recomend you to watch it. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote