Mod Ren'Py Ataegina - TheTeam's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.4.7] [Kthulian]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 27, 2017
yea but i reported this as abandoned over month ago and at that no updates for 2 updates but no abandoned tag.
You, me and plenty other people have done so, but to no avail. Moderators don't care about this, or they personally want it updated, or Mod Author asked them not to, can't really say. It's annoying to see so many people's requests go unanswered for so long.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-5-2-kthulian.20163/page-224#post-5495114
This posted link has up to date WT Mod for Act 1 & 2, please don't wait anymore people. I have played with this mod, it works without any problems. This is a great VN, you should play it asap.

May 27, 2017
that's only for walkthrough , but maybe for everyone hopes to add some more features/cheats like : magic points,gold,relationship/corruption points,max HP/MP or anything else ... just like this maybe? when i add all magic points to 900 it took only one hit kill to the enemies when the real battle begin except gluttony and kvlt (become powerful mage at the beginning) so far still perfectly fine no error/no crash/ no nothing

and i know the dev said using cheats might break the game , but we'll never know once the game completed
If you read the link I shared, the modder uses TheTeam's v0.4.7 mod as a base, sure it doesn't have all the features, but it has more than enough to enjoy the game easily. This WT Mod gives you an option to start with +10/+5 Magic Skills, Alignment and/or 1000 Gold, and you can skip every battle to win it.

I played with +5 Skills and +10 Alignment from the start, skipped every battle, and added Gold using SaveEditor, nothing bugged out on me, I didn't miss any content. This WT Mod also shows you missable optional scenes where available at certain points. I just don't like the fact that so many others are waiting, without any response for such a long time. The WT Mod works well, only thing missing is Scene Gallery, and you can win every fight so you don't need cheat options. So why wait to play a great VN?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote