• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Ataegina - TheTeam's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.4.7] [Kthulian]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no abandoned tag even after reporting this as abandoned but no update either.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
well no abandoned tag even after reporting this as abandoned but no update either.
why would someone report it as 'abandoned' its been updated as recently as episode 4.7 ... and one of the mods posted in last 30 days. it's just Not updated as yet, and no communication. :censored:

Reactions: humanstickobserver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why would someone report it as 'abandoned' its been updated as recently as episode 4.7 ... and one of the mods posted in last 30 days. it's just Not updated as yet, and no communication. :censored:
cause it hasn't been updated past 2 versions. yes modder is active but not updating this.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
not that modders care but 0.5 has been released.
there is a post from game dev with new update the OP for game has to be updated still, but yup 0.5 is out.

Last edited:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
oh man please new version is up!!! and thx for this mod help soo much!

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
In fairness to the person who said the last update was January 2020, that is what the original post in this thread says. Incorrectly of course it was updated January 2021 but whoever updated it typed 2020 in the updated line.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In fairness to the person who said the last update was January 2020, that is what the original post in this thread says. Incorrectly of course it was updated January 2021 but whoever updated it typed 2020 in the updated line.
mod him/herself in hurry.

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
peulaupeu I saw you updated some of oscar's mods.
I'll appreciate it if you can update the mods for ataegina and casual desires :p:D
Thanks dude
I'm sorry, but casual desires is not a game I intend to play. And I'm unsure whether I'll like Ateagina, but it looks like a pretty big game, which means it would take quite a bit of time before I'm familiar with it enough to undertake a mod update. Anyways it looks like the mod is maintained by a team already, so I guess it'll come to you sooner rather than later.

Cheers !

Reactions: Daydream and Moffy
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote