Mod Ren'Py Ataegina - TheTeam's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.4.7] [Kthulian]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
mod him/herself in hurry.
Or in that January daze where you write the wrong year for a couple weeks. I always manage to do that for at least a few days. Either way, the confusion is understandable both for the person who wrote it in January and a casual observer who reads the first post.

Reactions: peulaupeu

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
To everyone who has worked on this mod I thank you much, it has made this game more entertaining for me. If and when this mod is updated here is a screenshot of an error in the Mod this takes place before the fight with lust in Saciorona. The option that is marked as new ending isn't actually the new ending, it's the other one.
Thanks. Ataegina ending error.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you please just say will this mod be updated or not so that we know what is going to happen.
The wait is fucking killing me:ROFLMAO::LOL:.
oscar has too much things on his plate so no, iamab prolly same and the team keeps silence but luckily for us there's other who made wt for 0.4x and 0.5x same although not that needed yet.

May 27, 2017
This mod hasn't been updated for 4 game updates. and there hasn't been any word from the mod authors for 4 months. It's best to give up hope, stop waiting and continue playing the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This mod hasn't been updated for 4 game updates. and there hasn't been any word from the mod authors for 4 months. It's best to give up hope, stop waiting and continue playing the game.
i even reported that this mod has been abandoned.

May 27, 2017
Give up hope for this mod ever being updated, it's been too long without any updates or communication, and Moderators won't mark it as abandoned.

Check the main game thread, there's another hero who has uploaded an up-to-date Walkthrough Mod, it's in the OP itself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Give up hope for this mod ever being updated, it's been too long without any updates or communication, and Moderators won't mark it as abandoned.
maybe mods can't be marked as abandoned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It doesn't matter if it's a mod or VN or Animation/Comic, they're all threads, and any thread can be marked as Abandoned by moderators, F95Zone is a tightly run ship.
yea but i reported this as abandoned over month ago and at that no updates for 2 updates but no abandoned tag.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote